Tuesday, February 22, 2022

If you can grab the Tyenol from my hand Grasshopper!

 


I was interested in reading Mama M's post about the Kung Flu. I have had it for about three weeks, and I am just now feeling normal.

I had a pretty bad cough and sore throat as we as a general ache and pain that was pretty debilitating. I called up to see about antibody treatments, but I did not qualify. My doctor told me to wait to see and if my oxygen reading went below 80 to go the ER. I was lucky that it did not so I road it out.

They don't seem to do much if you have the virus. I think I got the Oby Doby version, so I guess it wasn't that bad even though I felt like shit.

It was enough to make you want to hang yourself while you are jerking off.

2 comments:

MamaM said...

You continue to make MrM laugh, and say things like, "he's a meathead"; while I'm just glad you made it through. The virus took the heart out of me for a while, and I felt flatline--which is similar I believe to what you were expressing in your last line, though not as graphic.

It's no small thing to have made it through from a compromised position, even with Omicron being less deadly. And, yes, the medical establishment is shooting in the dark when it comes to tending to it. Not because they couldn't have put their heads together and come up with some creative, useful and lifesaving alternatives but because they weren't encouraged or supported in their attempts to do so. Worse yet, many were actively blocked and thwarted, coerced into toeing the line and protecting themselves to avoid cancellation and loss of licensing, while others drank the kool-aid and fell silent. What a travesty.

edutcher said...

It was enough to make you want to hang yourself while you are jerking off.

That's what killed Kwai Shane Caine.