o-o-O-O-O-o-o-o-h you must think this is important.
I'll commit it to memory. Test me later and I'll ace your test.
* reported by John Solomon, on-the-record officials in State Department and Ukraine.
[Applies mnemonic device; John of the synoptic gospels writing about King Solomon]
* completely opposite from American media reporting. LIES all LIES!
* Two separate Ukraine presidents attempted to deliver information about Obama officials attempting to cajole Ukraine to interfere with US 2016 elections.
1) President Petro Poroshenko
2) President Volodymry Zelensky
[Applies mnemonic devises to impossible foreign names because I want to get an A on this imaginary test. It's a thing we crackpots do. We're mental.
Oh, no. No can do.
Why not? Because it's personal.
And because it's insane.
1) Peter the rabbit pours pork shanks and forms a company from them.
2) Voldemort is uncharacteristically merry and two boys play with handmade sail boats in the sky.
Happy? I told you it was weird. But I get an A on the imaginary test and you don't.
* Both presidents tried and failed to get information to U.S. officials. U.S. State Department officials in Ukraine refused to give visas to Ukrainian emissaries because they did not want damaging information to get to Trump.
* Ukrainians kept trying. They hired a U.S. lawyer to hand documents directly to U.S. Department of Justice. He hand-delivered them to U.S. DOJ in New York.
* But nothing happened. Now the Ukrainian president changed to Zelensky. The new president thought the silence meant the U.S. was upset with them. Out of concern for their relationship with us, the Ukrainian officials made a personal request to the U.S. State Department for assistance.
[Notice back and forth between State Department and DOJ. DOJ isn't doing things right.]
* U.S. State Department reached out to Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and asked him to meet with Zelensky's lawyer, Andrei Yermak.
[Applies mnemonic devise to impossible foreign name because I want to get an A on this imaginary test. It's a thing we crackpots do. What? Oh, no. No can do. Why not? Because it's personal. And because it's insane. Okay, fine.
Prince Andrew wears a yarmulke. Yes, but what year and make?
Look, I told you it's insane. Okay? That exactly why it works. And it's why I get an A and you don't. La la la. Bite me.]
* Giuliani agreed to act as diplomat and met Yermak in Spain. Giuliani then debriefed State Department on all that had transpired. Now State knows everything.
* All this happened before the phone call between President Trump and President Zelensky.
This is the phone call overheard by the so-called "whistleblower" who obviously had no knowledge of the background and why the subject discussed was framed as it was. The information the Ukrainians tried to convey included the former VP Joe Biden.
This is the part that President Trump is reported to have told Zelensky that it was okay to proceed with their internal investigation of corruption in Ukraine that might include former U.S. officials and that would include Joe Biden.
This is what the "whistle-blower" overheard. Apparently. He/she/it might have mis-con-screwed having heard only half the conversation and not knowing the full matter, and on the other hand he/she/it might be an ordinary Democrat partisan hack, also trying to block information from Ukraine damaging to his/her/its utterly corrupted party.
Sundance then lists four questions he/they consider significant but that I don't care about. But since they'll be on the imaginary test that I'm conjecturing since this whole thing was posted twice, here they are.
* Who in U.S. Department in Ukraine embassy blocked Ukrainian officials?
[F it. Fire them all. Throw out the baby, the bathwater, and the tub, the soap, the washcloth, the towels and the baby powder. And the little rubber ducky too.]
* Who was the official at NY DOJ who took the records and sat on them?
[Fire the whole f'k'n lot.]
* Why were those records never tuned over to Main Justice?
* If they were turned over to Main Justice, why didn't they inform the Trump administration they have them?
More at the Conservative Treehouse. Including Trump answering American reporter's questions all barking up the wrong tree. They're all stuck on stupid. Too stupid for their questions to appear on the imaginary test.
They want to know if President Trump asked Ukraine about (their precious warped and fatally wounded candidate) Joe Biden. As if Biden is innocent of any and all wrongdoing.
They want to know if Trump knows who the so-called whistle-blower is.
They keep asking about Biden and who in the administration knows anything about Biden.
They want to know the exact date of the conversation.
They're all hopelessly malevolent dopes.
Here is a sample of one of Trump's responses.
It’s another media disaster. The media has lost so much credibility in this country. Our media has become the laughingstock of the world.
When you look at what they did to Justice Kavanaugh and so many other things last week, I think this is one of the worst weeks in the history of the fake news media. You have been wrong on so many things and this one will be — I wouldn’t say it will top the list, because I think you can’t do worse than some of the stories you missed over the last week or two, but the media of our country is laughed at all over the world now. You’re a joke.
Okay, what else?Through all of this don't make the mistake that Trump supporters get their impression of American media from Trump in the same way that Democrats repeat the mantras their elected leaders deliver them. My own friends are too stupid to think up things like "our healthcare system is broken and needs to be repaired," and "Iraq is a quagmire," and "Bush lied, people died." Trump supporters already thoroughly distrusted media well before they elected Trump. But Trump is the first (non-politician) person they elected who has voiced their opinion so consistently and so forcefully. They do use his words, "fake news" and "lock her up" because he has focused them so acutely and for once they are loving it. To the horror of everyone who hears them behaving as Democrats do.