Monday, July 8, 2013

Sorry you faded away there...

"... I'm sorry I can't invite you in to talk about whatever you want. Enjoy your evening."
Says Althouse last night at her No Café Café, which I want, but cant directly comment to.


 
"I'm sorry, too, Dmitri... I'm very sorry... *All right*, you're sorrier than I am, but I am as sorry as well... I am as sorry as you are, Dmitri! Don't say that you're more sorry than I am, because I'm capable of being just as sorry as you are... So we're both sorry, all right?... All right."

5 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

This is turning out to be easier than I thought.

Still, not my preference, I cant interact with anybody unless they come. And they can't come unless they know about it.
It's not like I have that voice in the sky, that whispered to James Earl Jones and Kevin Costner, to command some whispering on my behalf.

I don't have that.

So, I'm just going to have to make do.

Icepick said...

Likewise with my endeavor. I shall drop this in the link section, which is currently empty.

Icepick said...

It's not like I have that voice in the sky, that whispered to James Earl Jones and Kevin Costner, to command some whispering on my behalf.

You want me to get you that number?

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Hey, I don't know, maybe I don't want it.

lol.

The Crack Emcee said...

I know you're here, good buddy