Here is Alicia Machado in fat suit again having fun on the El Gordo y La Flaca show. Fat and skinny. I always thought this show is a bit weird, but here it is, two overweight people having great fun with their own condition.
Friday, September 30, 2016
Here is Alicia Machado in fat suit again having fun on the El Gordo y La Flaca show. Fat and skinny. I always thought this show is a bit weird, but here it is, two overweight people having great fun with their own condition.
Nevertheless, here’s what Lynn Vavreck comes up with. We can make it fast because it's all so absurd.
* women more than men (so what)
* younger more than older (so what)
* Latinos more than blacks with whites in the middle (Racist!)
* undecideds are more uncertain about political issues (of course)
** Trump’s wall
** minimum wage
** undecided about favorability of Republicans and about Dems, and Obama. (All your silly liberal concerns, not mine)
I’ll tell you who they are without any poll responses. I’ll tell you who undecided voters are without any research whatsoever. I’ll describe them off the top of my head. But I don't have to because you know all this too. So, for a laugh.
* They’re the people who cannot tell which is more important, their own self-identity or the country.
* They’re the people who take 30 minutes to decide what to wear each day.
* They’re the people who wait in line at fast food and then study the menu when they get to the counter.
* They’re the people who use their credit for cash to buy pot.
* They’re the people with poor sources of information.
* They’re the people who wait so long to decide anything that they miss the chance.
* They’re the people who cannot trust their own gut instinct.
* They’re the people who respect opinions of others over their own.
* They’re the people who flip a coin and let chance decide.
* They’re the people with difficulty managing money.
* They’re the people who anguish over which line to join at grocery store checkout. Then change.
* They’re the people who wear the wrong shoes.
* They’re the people who find too many options overwhelming.
* They’re the people standing in front of movie rental boxes for way too long.
* They’re the people who cannot decide what to have on their pizza.
* They’re the people who strongly prefer others to decide.
* Who cannot plan a vacations.
* Who decide purely on emotion.
* Who are permanently late.
* Who cannot choose their own school, their courses, their teachers.
* Who then question their own decisions.
* They’re the people frightened and anguished by important decision.
* Who don’t know where to sit in a theater.
* Who prefer more involved government.
* Who ask, "Which looks better?"
* Who ask, “Does this make my ass look big?”
But don't be fooled.
* They are NOT the people who ask you, “So what do you think about (any current subject)?” That’s merely the opener used by decisive people by way of forcefully arguing their own settled opinion.
That made me think that it really would suck to be stopped and frisked. But then, in cities that have restrictive conceal carry laws why the need to stop? Why the need to actually frisk based on profiling or even just randomly? Why is it not possible to scan and do that in passing? We have technology that scoops up all kind of electronic information in passing picking up information where it rightfully belongs, so why don't we have similar technology that scans for gun-size pieces of metal, gun shape pieces of metal where they should not be? I imagined undercover police on foot or inside cruisers with technology that detects the barrel or the receiver of a gun, that density of metal, that weight range of metal while ignoring jewelry and other worn metal so that needn't be intrusive. Avoiding profiling, the individuals detected carrying the shape and weight of a barrel or receiver then stopped and their gun confiscated. I imagined a very large number of guns being confiscated in blighted cities this way while leaving alone all other innocent law abiding gun owners.
Google images [portable metal detector]
Okay, pile on.
Thursday, September 29, 2016
* ranfla: spanish name for a lowrider or a old ass fixed up car...preferably Chevy
* rantallion: 18th c. One whose shot pouch is longer than the barrel of his fouling piece.We saw him in the locker room and he's a real rantallion. Ha ha ha.
* Raoul Wallenberg: as a Swedish humanitarian who worked in Budapest, Hungary, during World War II to rescue Jews from the Holocaust. Between July and December 1944, he issued protective passports and housed Jews in buildings established as Swedish territory, saving tens of thousands of lives
* Rashomon effect: the effect of the subjectivity of perception on recollection, by which observers of an event are able to produce substantially different but equally plausible accounts of it. It is named for Akira Kurosawa's film Rashomon, in which a crime witnessed by four individuals is described in four mutually contradictory ways.
* ratiocinating: form judgments by a process of logic; reason. “but that doesn't really matter, how I feel about it retroactively ratiocinating about it.”
* recension: the practice of editing or revising a text based on critical analysis. When referring to manuscripts, this may be a revision by another author. The term is derived from Latin recensio "review, analysis". A critical revision of a text
* recherche du temps perdu: In search of lost time
* recherché: exquisite: lavishly elegant and refined. Sought out with care; choice. Hence: of rare quality, elegance, or attractiveness; peculiar and refined in kind. Rare.
* Recidivism: the act of a person repeating an undesirable behavior after they have either experienced negative consequences of that behavior, or have been treated or trained to extinguish that behavior. It is also known as the percentage of former prisoners who are rearrested. The term is most frequently used in conjunction with substance abuse and criminal behavior.
* recidivist: Denoting such a person: "recidivist male prisoners"; "women are rarely recidivist".
* recrudence: 1. Revival of material or behavior that had previously quiesced. 2 . A recurrence of symptoms in a patient whose blood stream infection has ...
* rectitudinous: the quality of being honest and morally correct.
* recursion: the process of repeating items in a self-similar way. For instance, when the surfaces of two mirrors are exactly parallel with each other the nested images that occur are a form of infinite recursion. The term has a variety of meanings specific to a variety of disciplines ranging from linguistics to logic. The most common application of recursion is in mathematics and computer science, in which it refers to a method of defining functions in which the function being defined is applied within its own definition. Specifically this defines an infinite number of instances (function values), using a finite expression that for some instances may refer to other instances, but in such a way that no loop or infinite chain of references can occur. The term is also used more generally to describe a process of repeating objects in a self-similar way.
* recursive: drawing upon itself, referring back; of an expression, each term of which is determined by applying a formula to preceding terms; of a program or function that calls itself; which can be computed by a theoretical model of a computer, in a finite amount of time; whose characteristic function ...
* redoubt: (military) a temporary or supplementary fortification; typically square or polygonal without flanking defenses, an entrenched stronghold or refuge. a fort or fort system usually consisting of an enclosed defensive emplacement outside a larger fort, usually relying on earthworks, though others are constructed of stone or brick. ...
* refectory: a room used for communal meals, especially in an educational or religious institution.
Twitter comment autocorrect: Let me be refectory clear. Europe will be destroyed by the third world Muslim garbage it is allowing in
* refractory period: period after sex when organs is not possible and sometimes erections are not possible.
* refractory: Stubborn or unmanageable - his refractory pony. Resistant to a process or stimulus - some granules are refractory to secretory stimuli. (of a person, illness, or diseased tissue) Not yielding to treatment - healing of previously refractory ulcers.(of a person or animal) Resistant to infection. (of a substance) Resistant to heat; hard to melt or fuse
* reggin: They hop like the North American reggin. That's very interesting. LiveLeak video of motobike, theft beatdown. Nigger spelled backwards.
* regnant: reigning; ruling."a queen regnant" currently having the greatest influence; dominant."the regnant belief"
* reification: Reification generally refers to making something real, bringing it into being, or making something concrete. Specifically, reification may refer to: Concretization ... Reification (Marxism) - Reification (fallacy) - Reification (computer science) (also known as concretism, hypostatization, or the fallacy of misplaced concreteness) is a fallacy of ambiguity, when an abstraction (abstract belief or hypothetical construct) is treated as if it were a concrete, real event, or physical entity. In other words, it is the error of treating as a concrete thing something which is not concrete, but merely an idea. Another common manifestation is the confusion of a model with reality. Mathematical or simulation models may help understand a system or situation but real life will differ from the model (e.g., "the map is not the territory"). Reification is generally accepted in literature and other forms of discourse where reified abstractions are understood to be intended metaphorically, but the use of reification in logical arguments is usually regarded as a fallacy. sIn rhetoric, it may be sometimes difficult to determine if reification was used correctly or incorrectly.
* remit:1 ) cancel or refrain from exacting or inflicting (a debt or punishment) 2) send (money) in payment or as a gift. 3) the task or area of activity officially assigned to an individual or organization. 4) an item referred to someone for consideration. (about an odd snow globe featuring an upside down polar bear and several dead penguins) penguins and polar bears don’t go together. Comment: Other end of the planet, But I actually know someone who went to manage the Antarctic museum/visitors' centre...I'm sure this kind of thing would be well within their remit...!
* remonstrance: A forcefully reproachful protest.
* rent seeking, political rent seeking: rent seeking is the enactment of tax or regulation that benefits a special interest group at the expense of the rest of society. For instance, American consumers as a group pay millions of dollars more than they have to for sugar (the cost includes both direct purchases of sugar for consumption as well as the added costs of goods that contain sugar).
To protect American sugar growers, laws have been passed to limit the importation of sugar. Since farmers in some foreign countries can produce sugar at a lower cost than American farmers, the American consumers are denied access to the less expensive foreign sugar and are thereby forced to spend more for sugar. Further, American sugar producers, lacking competition from the foreign producers, have no incentive to become more efficient in order to reduce both their costs and prices. While the total cost of the program costs American households, as a group, millions of dollars every year, each American household only pays a few cents more each time they purchase sugar or products containing sugar.
* repine:feel or express discontent; fret."you mustn't let yourself repine"
* repoussé: or repoussage, a metalworking technique in which a malleable metal is ornamented or shaped by hammering from the reverse side. There are few techniques that offer such diversity of expression while still being relatively economical. Chasing is the opposite technique to repoussé, and the two are used in conjunction to create a finished piece. It is also known as embossing.
* reprove: reprimand or censure (someone)."he was reproved for obscenity" reprimand, rebuke, reproach, scold, admonish, chastise, chide, upbraid, berate, take to task, rake/haul over the coals, criticize, censure;
* reredos: a screen or a decorated part of the wall behind an altar in a church. the back of a fireplace or of a medieval open hearth. Middle English, alteration of Anglo-French areredos, equivalent to Middle French arere behind (see arrear ) + dos back (< Latin dorsum)
* res ipsa loquitur: a common law doctrine describing one instance where a plaintiff may use circumstantial evidence to establish the elements of duty and breach in a negligence case. Under res ipsa loquitur, these elements can sometimes be inferred from the character of the accident itself (and, as the Latin is usually translated, "the thing speaks for itself"). Although modern formulations differ by jurisdiction, the common law originally stated that an accident was of this kind when it ... ordinarily would not occur without someone's negligence.... in this instance could not have occurred without someone's negligence.... was caused by an instrumentality that was under the exclusive control of the defendant... was not caused in any way by the plaintiff (i.e., no contributory negligence). Res ipsa loquitur cannot be used to establish the remaining two elements of negligence -- namely, that the plaintiff suffered damages, or that the accident was their cause
* resting-bitch face: "Socialism with a Resting-Bitch Face"
(with apologies to A. Dubcek) Dubcek said, "Socialism with a human face." Commenter was referring to Hillary Clinton.
* retable: a decorative structure raised above an altar at the back, often forming a frame for a picture, bas-relief, or the like, and sometimes including a shelf or shelves, as for ornaments.
* retromingent: Urinating backwards. Also an animal such as a raccoon that urinates backwards. As in: "You have revealed yourself as a miserable, carping, retromingent vigilante, and I for one am sick of wasting my time communicating with you" (Benjamin C. Bradlee, Editor, The Washington Post). From the Latin retro- (back) + mingent from mingere (to urinate).
* revanchism: term used since the 1870s to describe a political manifestation of the will to reverse territorial losses incurred by a country, often following a war. Revanchism draws its strength from patriotic and retributionist thought and is often motivated by economic or geo-political factors. Extreme revanchist ideologues often represent a hawkish stance, suggesting that desired objectives can be achieved through the positive outcome of another war.
* revanchist: A person advocating political retaliation, revanche, especially in order to avenge past military defeats; Advocating a policy of revenge or ... action taken and the policies followed by a government determined to recover a lost territory. — revanche, revanchist.
* rhotacism: several phenomena related to the usage of the consonant r (whether as an alveolar tap, alveolar trill, or the rarer uvular trill):the excessive or idiosyncratic use of the r; conversely, the inability to or difficulty in pronouncing r.the conversion of another consonant into r. The term comes from the Greek letter rho, denoting "r".
* rhotic: screwed up R English pronunciation can be divided into two main accent groups: A rhotic (pronounced /ˈroʊtɨk/) speaker pronounces the letter R in hard and water. A non-rhotic speaker does not pronounce it in hard, and may not in water, or may only pronounce it in water if the following word begins with a vowel. In other words, rhotic speakers pronounce /r/ in all positions, while non-rhotic speakers pronounce /r/ only if it is followed by a vowel sound in the same phrase or prosodic unit (see "linking and intrusive R"). In linguistic terms, non-rhotic accents are said to exclude the sound [r] from the syllable coda before a consonant or prosodic break. This is commonly if misleadingly referred to as "post-vocalic R". Linguistic retardation on a national scale. I just now listened to British people say “medier” for “media” making themselves sound like perfect retards and destroying their entire point.
* ridgling: a male animal with an undescended testicle. An undescended testicle is not a serious or life-threatening condition, though it may cause the animal discomfort at times.
* rishathra: In Larry Niven's Ringworld novels, rishathra is "sexual practice outside one's own species but within the intelligent hominoids." It is not generally considered a taboo and is often used by the myriad hominids of the Ringworld as a way of sealing agreements, such as trade contracts and peace treaties. Humans, though not native to the Ringworld, share a common descent with the hominids of the Ringworld and may participate freely in rishathra. Rishathra is also used as a form of birth control. Because it is impossible to impregnate a member of another species, sexual intercourse with such an individual provides sexual release without the risk of pregnancy. The issue of sexually transmitted diseases is not explored in the Ringworld novels until the last book, Ringworld's Children in which it is briefly mentioned that Ringworld STDs cannot jump the species barrier.
* roman à clef: "novel with a key"also known as faction, is a novel describing real life, behind a façade of fiction."Key" in this context means a table one can use to swap out the names, see figure.
* roundelay: a song in which a phrase, line, or the like, is continually repeated. the music for such a song. a dance in a circle; round dance.
* rubicund: (especially of someone's face) having a ruddy complexion; high-colored.
* rumble: Verb. To discover, to find out. E.g."She rumbled me when she overheard my conversation on the phone." british slang
* rump egyptian: Rump 910 a top tcher-ti rear peh (h sound with sub dot) ui the buttocks, the two thighs, the stern, peh.uiu back of a man the end, peh.uit hinder parts of man or animal, back, rum, fundament, anus. peh.u rump steah. peh.uti the last comer. peh.uiu
* rumpus: A noisy disturbance; a commotion - he caused a rumpus with his flair for troublemaking
* Ruth Ann Adams: said... Having one of those neat-o pop-up cards, hand made by Chip Ahoy himself, is one of my 'bucket list' items. (Ah, bless. That can happen.) http://www.blogger.com/comment.g blogID=6329595&postID=2076757267523106687 profile: https://www.blogger.com/profile/01936054116421006847
A view from Youngstown PA.....not from Pundit USA which is totally out of touch with the electorate this election
“He was wearing just underwear,” Cruz recalled. “He was covered in blood.”
By Bryan Hood Page Six NY Post September 29, 2016
Fox News: Number One Liberal News Outlet
by Don Surber September 28, 2016
With the exception of Sean Hannity, there is not one Fox News contributor backing the conservative candidate in the 2016 presidential race. For all its bloviating over the years about the liberal bias in the mainstream media. Fox News is the No. 1 cable channel of all, including ESPN. And now Fox News is just as liberal.
When you look at where some of that $2.3 billion a year in Fox News revenues go, the reason is clear. The Family Murdoch has invested heavily in Hillary Clinton's election. They want access, and so the family is doing all it can to elect her.
From Breitbart on January 26:
21st Century Fox/News Corp. ranks ninth on the list of the top “corporate and union donors to the Clintons over two decades,” according to a little-noticed list compiled by The Wall Street Journal in 2014. The list counts donations from “companies, foundations, and employees.”
21st Century Fox also ranks as the 13th biggest contributor to Hillary Clinton during her political career, according to a database maintained by the Center for Responsive Politics. The database credits the Rupert Murdoch-owned company as having pitched in $340,936 to her campaigns. That puts Fox just below Lehman Brothers, but eleven spots below second-place Goldman Sachs, on the pro-Clinton list.Fox News has played its conservative viewers for suckers.
The second part of that dream involves the teacher of this marble carving class pulling me aside into her private office glassed off from the working studio. The details are too sexually explicit to mention. She wants to do only two specific things with me, apparently fascinated with my extreme thinness, something totally foreign to her and to all the other teachers and most of the other students. Oddly she leaves the curtain partially opened to the adjoining office so that its occupant might see what she’s doing with me. I wonder about that a bit concerned. As expected the second occupant does enter their own office, sees our activity and enters and joins her playing with me. Then a third. Actually, this was the best part of the dream. Better even than the amazing marble shapes. One after another they each had their way with me and it was all great. All of it. The white marble, the hefty women. All of it.
The second dream is very odd by it recalling within it a previous incident that I finally realized didn’t happen. I realize within the dream that I’m recalling a previous dream that I didn’t actually dream. Nonetheless the episode is extremely graphic. I’m telling this story to lost friend now reappearing in dream form. In the false dream somebody stole a vehicle that I actually did own previously so I stole another one to compensate my loss but this one is much better than the car that I owned. I don’t know what type but it’s ace. And expensive. I drove it all over the place, all over Colorado, I saw all the sights, impressive geography, astounding colorful views, and with my black Belgian sheepdog in the back. And that’s unreal right there because all three of those dogs insisted on sitting up front with her paw on my lap. We saw a lot of truly beautiful sights. Recalling it is actually really cool. When I finished using up the stolen car and finished with it, I parked the car and took Uber home to distance the vehicle from myself so I wouldn’t be busted. But I didn’t care about leaving traces, like dog hair, I didn’t detail the car before dropping it off. I didn’t care about leaving clues to who stole it, loose dog hair in the back seat. I didn’t wipe my own prints. I just didn’t care. I was all, so here’s your car back. Hope nothing happens to it until you find it or before it’s returned to you, whomever. And that’s all. And then within the dream I think to myself, “Oh wow man, that didn’t actually happen. I'm telling this lost friend a dream. Too bad because the whole thing is so ace.” I tell the lost friend, “I guess I dreamed that once.” But awake I know that I didn’t, or I would remember something so ace as that criminal activity and blithe attitude.
The third dream is exploring a new city with two other people, someone in the dreamworld close as a brother, and his wife. The city is mostly low class compressed with low ugly buildings and signs over signs and incredibly interesting to me. I’d like to stop anywhere along the way and explore on foot the shops, explore in more detail what’s going on. I say so in the car whizzing by all that and my companions are not impressed. They don't care to stop and explore anything. It’s like Hong Kong type of intensity. Or more like Macau. There’s tons of stuff going on that is foreign. His wife is singing in the car beautifully. Her own songs. Not with the radio, just singing, and her voice, her range, her holding a tune is quite incredible. I tell them how impressive that is. It could be her profession. They both answer it’s just something she does all the time.
Finally we stop at an Italian restaurant and everything on the menu is odd. Everything is something I never heard of so I just randomly pick something. And here is where the adventure turns sour. We are seated way in the back. In a booth with no opposing seat. A single long booth with a table in front and the view of the entire back portion of the restaurant, the seating furthermost away from everything else. Isolated, actually. The wife is seated first, then her husband who I know better leaving a very large space between them then himself near the outer edge then myself crammed uncomfortably close actually shoulder to shoulder with him right at the edge and struggling for comfortable space. I hate that. I don't like the irrational seating. The spacing that he is insisting on does not make sense. I try to push him closer to his wife to fill the empty space and create more table space for myself but he solidly resists. After some jostling I ask him impatiently, “What the fuck are you doing here, you asshole? This is ridiculous!” And the seating was horrible. Lumpy and busted springs. Torn covering. Red. Ugly. He said, “My wife’s gotta a problem with bugs crawling all around and up her butt.”
“Aw shit. The restaurant people knew that. That’s why they isolated us. It’s why the guy fumigated the seats before we sat down! Why did we even come here? Why go out at all? Why doesn’t she have her butt bugs cured? FFS!"
I woke up disgusted. But oddly pleased with the thought of stealing an exotic car, and further pleased with identifying a false dream within a real dream. That never happened before. And recalling with a great deal of fondness the weird sex portion of the first dream. I could write a whole separate porn story on that bit alone. But nice people like yourselves don’t care to read about that.
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Emotional FBI Director Claims Wasn't In Tank For Clinton...
In which Comey pleads not to call FBI weasels. As one reads, one meaning me, one tends to fisk line for line. It’s ridiculous. There is too much, too overwhelming much, to the contrary.
And then, for the sake of one’s sanity, DO NOT read through the Politico’s comments or risk one’s incipient and suppressed murderous rage explode to the surface as an oil geyser in the early days of Texas wildcat drilling, and get all that slick black goo all over the place and covering your entire self but with none of the fortune. Where "one" means me.
There are too many better things to do with one’s life (meaning mine) like this baked sweet potato and apple casserole with brown sugar and butter sauce with cinnamon, ginger, and Maker’s Mark Whisky. And raisins.
Do you know what I mean?
If you must. Let the internet do your line-by-line fisking for you. You needn't commit this to permanent memory.
If you must. The links are too much trouble to make, so c/p, and read up if you haven't already and avoid the risk being plainly dismissive as the average Political commenter. Be sure to have your shields up to protect your own personality.
Five reasons Comey hearing failed America
Seth Abramson writing for LA Progressive.
Each of these categories are illuminated at length and in straightforward layman’s terms using everyday examples, so easily comprehended that even a progressive Democrat partisan Politico commenter can take it up. If they cared about their country so much as they care about their sinisterly corrupted party. Abramson really does lay it all out. It's a good read.
1) Comey admits that Hillary Clinton committed multiple federal felonies and misdemeanors.
2) Comey dramatically misrepresented what prosecutorial discretion looks like.
3) Comey left the indelible impression with American news-watchers that prosecutors only prosecute specific-intent crimes, and will only find a sufficient mens rea if and when a defendant has confessed.
4) Comey made it seem that the amount and quality of prosecutorial consideration he gave Clinton was normal.
5) Comey, with the rest of Congress, left the impresson much like the Supreme Court did in 2000, that the legal analyses are fundamentally political analyses.
Six most important moments from James Comey’s testimony
by Chris White writing for Law News
Each category here is elaborated nicely enough for any American reader to understand the extent of the damage done to trust in government in this country and to agree that prosecution is warranted but evaded for unacceptable political reasoning. Albeit maybe not so for Politico’s commenters nor for Canadian citizens, or for British, or Mexican nationals, nor European readers. But none of that matters.
While reading we’re reminded again that Politico.com itself is already corrupted by colluding with the pervasive and hopelessly corrupted and corrupting Clinton Crime Syndicate™.
1) “Gross Negligence” was not a key determination in deciding whether to bring charges in this case.
2 Hillary Clinton was not “sophisticated enough” to understand the classification system.
3) Congress will submit a referral to the FBI asking for an investigation into whether Hillary Clinton lied under oath.
4) Director Comey made it clear that any other government employee who did this would face serious consequences.
5) Hillary Clinton’s lawyers did not have security clearances when they sorted through her classified emails.
6) Director Comey refused to comment on the existence of a second FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
That’s enough for now but there is so very much more. I haven’t seen any reference to Hillary Clinton insisting on her own private server for the purpose of avoiding FOIA request in order to hide her illegal and corrupted foundation activities whereby services of State, that is her taking personal ownership of your State Department for her personal financial gain, and for laundering unreasonable speaking fees by her corrupted husband, one-time United States president to the tune of half a billion U.S. dollars where for every dollar that goes in six cents goes out to fulfill its stated purpose.
Hillary’s aides and Colorado company immunity.
Hillary’s avoiding security briefing.
Hillary insisting server for convenience when it was actually much more inconvenient.
Hillary demanding a private server against persistent advice of high level aides.
Obama stating flatly he heard about this through the news while using it himself under a fake name.
Hillary destroying telephones.
Hillary exposing top secret information to workers and friends without clearance
Hillary carelessly exposing state secrets to foreign governments.
Hillary needing help with simple procedures
Hillary reclassifying email so that it can be transmitted
Hillary’s combining state work with her foundation
Hillary hiding public property and her activities from FOIA requests
Hillary covering her criminal trail by destroying evidence
Hillary tampering with investigations
Hillary corrupting entire U.S. government departments though Democrat loyalty.
Hillary playing stupid about the whole mess
[problems with Comey’s investigaton]
Whitewater to Benghazi: A primer on Bill and Hillary Clinton …
James Comey's Rebuke of Hillary Clinton Fits a 3-Decade Pattern
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of ...
Alan Dershowitz: Comey May Have Overstepped His Authority
Watch Rep. Trey Gowdy Rip Apart FBI Director James Comey
The FBI overshares with Congress on Clinton email investigation ...
Congress Issues Subpoena About Hillary's FBI Criminal Investigation!
Now, doesn’t all that look like fun and interesting reading for a quiet lazy Wednesday evening?
You can cook something sweet at the same time and mentally box all this terrible comprehension too burdensome for sweethearts such as yourselves, protect your angelic good nature, and leave all the government corruption to work itself out one way or another and without touching you, without tainting your natural charm..
The NFL’s ratings are indeed tanking. Care to guess why?
Hot air POSTED AT 4:01 PM ON SEPTEMBER 28, 2016 BY JAZZ SHAW
The League of Integrity, the National Football League, is beginning to learn it’s not infallible after all.Early TV ratings reports show viewer-ship is down in prime-time games and in featured national telecasts.The NFL Kickoff game on NBC was down from a year ago, and the Week 3 “Sunday Night Football” telecast between major markets Dallas and Chicago was down 7 percent from 2015 (Denver-Detroit). That’s pretty significant when you consider the market sizes.We also have seen the two lowest-rated “Monday Night Football” telecasts since at least 2009, which includes a Week 2 snoozer between Philadelphia and Chicago. The Week 3 contest between Atlanta and New Orleans drew a 5.7 overnight rating, which would be the lowest MNF rating ever on ESPN.
The findings could explain the seemingly random and unfair way that death is sometimes dealt out, and raise the intriguing future possibility of being able to extend the natural human lifespan.
“You get people who are vegan, sleep 10 hours a day, have a low-stress job, and still end up dying young,” said Steve Horvath, a biostatistician who led the research at the University of California, Los Angeles. “We’ve shown some people have a faster innate ageing rate.”
A higher biological age, regardless of actual age, was consistently linked to an earlier death, the study found. For the 5% of the population who age fastest, this translated to a roughly 50% greater than average risk of death at any age.
Intriguingly, the biological changes linked to ageing are potentially reversible, raising the prospect of future treatments that could arrest the ageing process and extend the human lifespan.
“The great hope is that we find anti-ageing interventions that would slow your innate ageing rate,” said Horvath. “This is an important milestone to realising this dream.”
I took the perfectly good but branch growing potato outside and placed it on top of the dirt in a pot and kept it wet nearly as mud. And nothing happened. It just sat there for a couple of weeks and the branches it grew previously began to harden and die back. As if it didn't respond well to direct sun and to the light of day.
It was refocusing its potato attention on developing roots. I picked it up and examined. Tiny incipient roots down there. Pressed it back in the dirt and made a point of watering directly over the potato thereafter.
It might have gone a bit faster has I nicked off a slice from the bottom and sprinkled rooting enzyme powder. Maybe. It might have grown more branches had I gouged out a few eyes. It might have done a lot more had I cut it into chunks and placed them separately. I don't know.
As it is, the thing is taking over its area spreading in all directions, down, sideways, and up, but mostly across the floor. It must be sidestepped like hopscotch to get water to the other plants. This turned out a fun project. And now the weather is changing and its leaves starting to turn. I'll do this again next year.
The shaken Orinda resident tells us he and his wife had just pulled into their driveway when two men wearing Halloween masks ran up to them.
"The guy said 'give it up,'" said Tom. "I reached in my pocket, pulled out my wallet, gave it to him. He hit me in the head with the gun. Meanwhile Carol still thought it was a joke and was fighting to keep her purse, which had her brand new phone in it and all her vacation photos on it. So the guy shot her twice."
Flickr is a strange place. They're all about building communities through photographs, for example people form groups around types of photographs and types of cameras and photographs are scoured for publications to specific interests. And people follow photographers for specific interests. I don't engage any of that activity, nevertheless I am notified by email when people do something with my photos.
Today I cleaned an old and filthy leek that had been languishing in my refrigerator crisper. (They should call crispers "limpers" because that's what happens to everything that's put in there)
And within thirty seconds of posting somebody following me "favorited" a closeup of leek dirt.