Saturday, October 19, 2019

The Babe Abides

"Smile for the camera there Suzie Wong."
"Me Japanese not Chinese Mr Babe-san."
"I dom't care kid as long as you ain't slanty where it counts."
"You funny Mr Babe-san. You come back to my pagoda and I show you what is under my kimono."
"Oh baby that sounds great. I fell in love with a slant-eyed lady by the light of an eastern moon,,,,,hey that sounds like a song. Lets go keed. And bring a couple of your friends, I think in a half an hour I am going to be horny again."

3 comments:

ricpic said...

Those are just his morning bedmates.

ndspinelli said...

I remember going to Old Timer's games in the 60's and them introducing his wife. I never knew!

edutcher said...

"I dom't care kid as long as you ain't slanty where it counts."

Actually, that was considered an enticement for the 49ers (no, not the guys from San Fiasco).

You, of all people, should know that.