Friday, October 18, 2019

Dear Tulsi

Dear Tulsi,

Listen you lousy Hawaiian whore I am on to you. I know you are a Russian agent and are being supported by Russian Bots and internet trolls like that disgusting Trooper York asshole. Now I heard you are going to run Third Party to get the Orange Man elected as demanded by your lover Putin.

THIS WILL NOT STAND!!!!!!!

I am gathering my legion of cat loving nonshaving semi lesbians warriors who will take to the streets and throw their used tampons at your supporters. Don't think I forgot how you sucked Assad's dick. I bet that's how you got ahead by giving head like that other whore Kameltoe Harris. I hate pretty girls. They have been a thorn in my side ever since I was a little girl.

You better drop out of the race sister or you are going to regret it big time. Do you know where Fort Marcy Park is? Why don't we set up a meeting there one early morning. Near the cannon.

Now of course if you want to get together on a much more friendly basis I might forgive you and forgo any futher unpleasantness. Since you are from Hawaii I bet you love the fish taco. Even an older more wrinkled one. I haven't seen Huma for a while and I am kind of lonely.

Just listen to me and drop out of the race while you still can.

I am warning you!

Sincerely,
The Real President
Hilllary

9 comments:

The Dude said...

It's good to see you back on your game, Troops.

ricpic said...

So Tulsi's gonna do a Ross Perot?

I guess a semi-lesbian only dips her toe in, so to speak.

Trooper York said...

Thanks Sixty. I am sorry that I have been preoccupied and left the burden of posting to you and Chip. I just don't get to be on the computer that much anymore.

Now I spend most of my time on the I-phone. My method of communication has defaulted to Instagram.

I will try to post more but the political situation has gotten me so disgusted I don't want to talk about it. So more food posts and stupid series.

Trooper York said...

That's Hillary's claim ric. She is all over the place saying Tulsi is a Russian agent and she is going to run third party to make sure that Trump gets elected.

She is of course a fucking nut job.

ndspinelli said...

Tulsi is in the military, pretty, in great shape, and has a personality. Lady Macbeth is 0 for 4 in those categories.

windbag said...

Seeing the devastating effect of Ross Perot's 1992 run, imagine the power that third party candidates wield. Gabbard gets more and more likable and famous as the Dem circus runs long. She's still a loony lefty, but she's attractive, and has one talking point that resonates with many in the center and on the righty--end the endless, undeclared wars. She could gain some momentum, and if her profile continues to rise, she could be a spoiler.

Any of the better known candidates could be a spoiler--Dem or GOP. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them had a "what is it worth if I don't run" conversation with the nominee. These aren't honorable people. Cash is cash afterall.

Glad to hear from you, Trooper.

chickelit said...

She could gain some momentum, and if her profile continues to rise, she could be a spoiler.

She won't take any votes from Trump once they read her anti-Trump screeds. So yeah, she might take votes from the Dems and help Trump win. Sort of 1992 with the sides switched.

chickelit said...

But obviously, you should milk this moment. I like the series. Good eye candy photos...classic Trooper York.

Known Unknown said...

I could be moved to consider Howard Schultz ... he doesn't look quite as good in a speedo.