Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Angina

Maybe it's in the news.

I will tell you a joke.

This joke is appropriate anywhere any time. Church, home, parents, kids, school, anywhere.

A very old man, let's call him Bernie, gets married to a very old woman.

Two old people get married late in life and things are a little bit different.

You can jazz up the joke however you like, the essence of it is on their first night together they are playing around on the bed undressing each other.

This is their big moment of intimacy.

His new wife takes off his shirt and he unbuttons her blouse.

Bernie begins to unbutton his new wife's pants. She's the type woman who dresses like a proletariat. It's a thing with these two. They honeymoon in Moscow.

She says "Stop! Bernie, wait a minute."

Bernie asks her what's wrong.

"I have have something to tell you before we go further."

     "What is it Honey? Tell me. Don't be upset. You can tell me anything."

"This is difficult to admit but I have acute angina."

     Bernie's face cleared of concern and he smiled broadly.

"Oh thank goodness. I'm glad you said that. Because when I took off your blouse I was thinking, Man, those tits of hers sure are ugly.




I lied about the joke being appropriate anywhere. That there's whatcha call misdirection.

But that was to compensate for my own shortcoming.

I told the joke at a party and everyone laughed. Men, women, old, young.

Then I asked them because I didn't know, what does angina mean?

I had to have my own joke explained to me.

Now, is that stupid or what?


6 comments:

edutcher said...

It means pain.

Amartel said...

Well, that brought the mood down.
Heartache, often prelude to an attack.
Down goes Bernie. He'll get out and "battle" for a bit more, probably, but this is the excuse for all but the most devoted nitwits and cultists and freeloaders to jump to the lying phony entitled fake indian cultural oppressor pander monkey bandwagon.
The creature. I seriously cannot stand her.

The Dude said...

I am glad that you clarified that, Amartel, based on that impressive string of adjectives I couldn't really tell. ;^)

I like that joke - I may have heard that 50 years ago, but in all the excitement I kind of lost track...

chickelit said...

That was bawdy of you, Chip.

MamaM said...

What's dumber? Telling a new wife her tits sure are ugly, mistakenly believing older women possess cute vaginas or telling a joke in public that requires explanation?

Maybe running for president at 78 years of age takes the cake.

Amartel said...

But Sixty I don't want to shortchange the nature and extent of her grift and graft. That would be sexist.