Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Call 911.....this show is killing me!


"Smile for the camera Bobby we are supposed to be a couple."
"Who thought this is a good idea? We never display any warmth or affection during the last two years. I mean I thought these shows were supposed to be about bullshit fire calls like when the medic got a steel bar through his head and was back to work two weeks later."
"Under bylaw 265 of the Villains, Thieves and Scoundrels Union of AFTRA...all hetero couples have to be interracial. No normal couples of the same race are permissible except for minorities. If you are a whitey you have to go for the dark meat."
"Oh I thought they hired me because I am used to acting with a corpse,"

11 comments:

ricpic said...

She's got a big tuchas. Maybe that helps him see past the tan.

Known Unknown said...

I'm going to stick up for Angela Bassett because SHE IS 61 YEARS OLD.

I watch zero of the network shows, outside of an occasional Bob's Burgers. They are almost universally terrible.

chickelit said...

I don't like their size differential. Differentials remind me of transmissions. Transmissions remind me of vectors.

ndspinelli said...

Vectors remind me of being bad in math.

The Dude said...

Vectors remind me of why I never want to pet the bats when I visit Kitaka cave.

chickelit said...

@spinelli: I know I’m projecting but your vectors reminded me of scalars.

chickelit said...

@Sixty: you hit the head on the nail infectionwise.

The Dude said...

All I am saying is I sure don't want to catch Ebola again, that's for sure.

Trooper York said...

I am hard pressed to write my stupid posts about current TV shows because nobody watches them anymore. I mean it is a lot better to use a photo from Batman or I Dream of Jeannie or especially the Munsters to come up with a good joke. Most of what is on TV these days is just two pedestrian.

Methadras said...

Angela Bassett is still hot as fuck. I remember seeing her in Strange Days and thinking wow, my kinda woman.

Known Unknown said...

"these days is just two pedestrian"

Midnight Cowboy?

I'M WALKING HERE!