Broadside, frontal, rear, aerial, depth charge, torpedo, missiles, they're all same attacks, fake news, Trump does emphasize this at his rallies, in his tweets, during his pressers. And media started it. Trump just picked it up. Trump did the most lasting damage to media by pointing out their extreme bias even as he uses them go get out his messages. He knows they're going to mangle coverage of him so they can all very well talk about that.
Sure enough, they do.
So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN. They are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea. 500 days ago they would have "begged" for this deal-looked like war would break out. Our Country’s biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools! -- Donald Trump.Tell 'em President Trump. We're tired of bearing with American TASS. Actually, we don't even watch anymore. The crap they say is brought to our attention. So even cutting cable doesn't get rid of them. Then there's the networks and late-night comedians (so called) to pick up where the cable cutters left them off. So networks and comedians are all ignored too, until they too are brought to our attention.
David Gregory punches back. Like a girl. "Trump is unoriginal. All politicians don't like the press.
"Everybody's always criticizing us and not happy with our coverage, whether it was President Clinton or President Bush or President—they're all criticized,"He meant, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II and now worst of all Trump. He left out the extensively positive coverage of Obama no matter how bad things got, no matter how intrusive Obama's government became, no matter how much measurable damage Obama did to our country, nor how soured our racial relations became, or how obnoxiously government departments were used against his political rivals, nor how deeply distrust in government and media became. The contrast is so amazingly sharp it cannot be denied or excused. "Everybody" and "always" are two absolutes that are just a little bit too girlishly dismissive and that's the reason they're no longer trusted. Obama criticized media for his tongue-baths not being sufficiently extensive, for a few of his most disasterous maneuvers being notices, for his support not being beyond 100% complete, while the rest of us, not just Trump, complain about Trump coverage being measurably 95% hostile. Big difference. Narrative fail.
Yes, you are the enemy of the American people by doing your jobs in such measurably biased fashion. And no, you do not love the American people, in fact you despise them and it shows everyday. You tolerate only the people in your own party, again, your political contributions are measured.
I don't get Free Beacon when they don't have comments. What a bummer. I wanted to read what David Rutz's readers said.
Fine. I'll read the comments at Lucianne instead.
* There is a difference with this president, if you want to be honest with yourself Wolf. He has came into the Washington swamp and is in the process of destroying the cushy, comfy nest politicians, lobbyists, bureaucrats and yes the media have built for themselves. This nation was designed by the founding fathers for the good of the individual and the Constitution was written to give all the freedom to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Nowhere does it say there will be a 2 tier system of elites and everyone else. Get back to doing what it takes to actually be a journalist or whatever you think you are and maybe you will be taken seriously by John Q. Public.
* "Everybody´s always criticizing us and not happy with our coverage, whether it was President Clinton or President Bush or President — they´re all criticized," Blitzer said.
Notice that Blitzer didn´t say Obama..he was never actually criticized by CNN and others.
* Dont listen or watch what I say and do 24 hours every day, believe this now. These people are delusional.
* If you have to say it, then it isn´t true
* You sure fooled me!!! If its AP, Reuters, Washington Post, or NY Times, it is almost always anti-Trump, anti-Republican, and anti-Conservative.
* “Wolf Blitzer: ‘We Are Not the Enemy
of the American People, We love the
Just not as much as they love illegal immigrants. And people from other countries in general.
* Waving the B.S. flag here.
They hate Trump (and us deplorables) more than they love America. We don´t believe their lies because we have been lied to far too many times.
Stuff it Wolf!
* Ameriphobic liars.
* No Wolf you love those American people that agree with you. And, at best, you disregard all others. In truth you look down on all others and treat them with distain.
* What Blitzer and the rest of his pathetic puppetheads fail to recognize is that they have so damaged their fourth estate, that viewers now turn nightly to late show comedians and guest hacks to get their news. Imagine how demeaning it is to know that Saturday Night Live gets more attention by the very advertising demographic you´ve sold your soul to obtain, but lost. Now, you're reduced to espousing daily insults and foul language to be heard in what has already been said. No original thought, just group think.
* Except, of course, if you happen to live in Fly Over country and voted for Trump. Then Wolf and his ilk couldn´t give a crap about you.
* We´ll be the judge of that, Wolfie.
* So he "loves" the American people --- a claim that abusive husbands also make about their abused wives when they face charges in court.
* Yeah. The way a wolf loves sheep.
* “We love the American people.”
Yeah, Wolf. We get it. I love lobsters and cod. Boiled and fried, respectively.
* They can’t be honest on this issue any more than they can any other issue.
* Stop it, yer killin´ me.
* Almost everywhere you turn, google, bing, CNN, NYT, Wapo, MSNBC, all the alphabet news channels, all of it is a 24/7 din of bashing our fine President Trump. They can all GTH. Blitzer is internally and externally dishonest, and I will never, ever, again believe a word that snake says. The whole bunch of them have permanently lost their credibility.
* With friends like Wolfie, who needs enemies?
* Wolf has no idea WHO the American People ARE. That´s why it has been so easy and so necessary to dope slap the media so frequently. So far they haven´t learned a thing from it. They appear to be very dense and resistant to rational thought.
And many more along these same lines.