That wasn't very informative.
Analysis all over the place.
Mitch McConnell: We will vote on Kennedy’s replacement this Fall. Commenters are suggesting this is because of goons mobbing his wife, at least in part.
Power Line, Breaking: “Chief Justice” Anthony Kennedy to retire. [They are saying as swing vote on a court long divided 5-4 on key issues Kennedy has been effectively "Chief Justice."
Pffft. Who cares? Matthews is irrelevant.
Or she can be her own example and die of decrepitude. Just carry off her mummified carcass still seated.
Thank you, Ben. Trump already has his list of replacements. When he wants your 2¢ he'll thwap your ear.
It's prosaic as hell. Another opportunity, honor the Constitution, rule of law, Trump should ..., US Senate should ..., founding fathers.
Bleh. Written by his high school daughter?
IOT, no analysis, comments are common. Nothing insightful.
Daily Caller, hilarious liberal meltdown over Kennedy. A list of tweets from liberal journalists and activists.
* abortion rights are more imperiled, so too gay rights
* we must organize, strategize, vote and act. Ambivalence not an option. All civil and human rights are at sake. What side are you on?
I like that. You're American! You don't have a choice not to act. What a dope. (Sharpton) I'm on the side of sanity, you freak.
* As a member of the LGBTQ community, Justice Kennedy being replaced threatens my rights.
Do, tell us about your sexual life. The details, please. The ups and down, the in and outs, the tops and bottoms, the doms and subs. Your rights as citizen of US are not threatened, you f'k'n moron. Now go have ten cocktails.
Make 'em smart cocktails.
* How very cool of Justice Kennedy to pour kerosene on the current dumpster fire that is America.
Your precious world is going up in flames. The world you call garbage.
* Fuck. You. Justice. Kennedy.
Sentiment returned. With interest. Really hard. Without protection. Or lube.
* we may have just left the point at which we could rely on democratic norms to fix our government, and are now on the road to literal revolution!
You have it reversed. Completely. Your poor worn out mind is addled.
* Mark November 6, 2018, on your calendar if you care about working people. And mark every day until then to organize and stop the theft of our democracy.
You're witnessing the return of democracy. Organize all that you like.
* Dont be surprised to see Judge Jeanine Pirro on the shortlist.
This is fucking scary.
And so on. The whole thing is very funny. And this is how we like to see them. This is the preferred state. Because when they're in power they turn this nation on its head and make a complete muck of all that they say. They lust for power. The power to make everyone else miserable. And when they don't have it, they're perfectly insane. So that's how we prefer them.
Here is a visual depiction of liberal Twitter.
Grow the f up already.
That's it for me. I've had enough reaction. Just hire another guy and put him/her in place and sort all this crap, so we can do whatever it is we do while these worked up crackpot noise monkeys "organize!"
That reminds me. Toy monkey band organized. Ernie Kovacs, Solfeggio.