Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Sam Nunberg


Stop me if you heard this one. 

An angry drugged up drunk who was fired by Trump stumbles out of a bar into the arms of CNN and MSNBC and...

STOP! 

We heard this one. 

You can see all the videos you like on YouTube [Nunberg] but they're all from American troll farms, MSNBC, Washington Post, CNN,  CBS, and others. 

Drudge headlines link to PJ Media with a collection of these same videos. (comments there are taken over by a ridiculous troller and spammers, the whole section is worthless) 

It seems sensible viewers ask and answer themselves, if your interviewee admits to being on medication and you smell alcohol on his breath, and he denies drinking, then what is the point of interviewing him except to get a lying drunk talking? The whole world sees the drunk and his first lie that you dragged out and that reflects poorly on you. A fired drunk can be excused, for drinking and despondency about being dismissed.  But you cannot for considering this valuable or damaging news. 

Disclosure. I didn't bother watching any of the videos. I have no idea what they show.

 I stopped watching these propagandists nearly a decade ago and see no point in picking them up now. Even as they are brought to our attention every single day. Veritably shoved into our eyeballs and ears.  I just skip them. 

Certain things get edited right out, like Morning Joe. Right side sites obsess over those two people. Everyday.  I never did manage to get through a single show on MSNBC, not even ten seconds of their shrill and malevolent top rated lesbian. And I tried. I honestly gave it my best shot. Several times. Because so many people rely on them for information. I think it's the treble on the microphone. Honestly. My ears cannot take the sounds.  The View is another show that is just not worth thinking about.  Not for one single second. No matter the subject. Yet brought to our attention daily. I figure they all exist purely to provoke so ignore the provocation.

10 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I have no idea what Nunberg is up to, but I guess we will find out.

AllenS said...

The crazy times.

Dad Bones said...

I watched a minute or two of The View yesterday with the sound off and that was more than I could take.

edutcher said...

Even the Lefties must be tuning it out, so they're a little desperate.

Amartel said...

Russia fantasy story du jour.
Next.

ricpic said...

It's beyond the pale to disparage a woman's looks in public. That's what this lowlife did to Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Trump's Press Secretary. Nunberg is garbage.

ricpic said...

OT - Just wanted to report that Roger Bannister died yesterday. For those of us old enough the name is enough, for the others he was the first human to break the 4 minute mile. Impossible to give a sense of how exhilarating that was at the time. He was a medical student when he broke the barrier and went on to a long career as a neurologist, which he said was his greatest achievement. He was 88.

The Dude said...

Thanks for the info, ricpic - I remember Roger Bannister. Everyone said that it couldn't be done, yet he did it. I was a runner as a yute, not a good one, but those of us who paid attention knew what a great accomplishment that was.

Chip Ahoy said...

Commenters at the Treehouse can be funny sometimes.

A few of them think Nunberg might be more clever than seems. They think he might be making his own testimony too toxic to be useful to Mueller. He's discrediting himself on purpose.

"Imagine him dousing himself with alcohol, then talking crazy. His testimony will be considered useless."

They're used to seeing Trump play the media's reliable reaction. This time it's "We gotta get this nutcase on t.v." Thus the string of shows for immediate maximum exposure.

I don't know. I don't believe anyone anymore.

Amartel said...

Yeah, I don't believe anyone anymore either.
CHAOS!
The upside to CHAOS! being that the people who appointed themselves to be in charge of the Conventional Wisdom are no longer in charge and can be universally ignored.