Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Easter bunny man

He looked exactly like an express delivery person and he knocks on the door loudly and imperatively  like he means business. "Here." Ping. He's gone.

WTH? I didn't order anything. I'm not expecting anything. Now what mistake must I fix?

It turns out a package from my brother's address. A box put together by his boys and his wife. Under his direction, no doubt.

I can't imagine what they have in store for me by way of Easter basket that's actually a box.

Let's open it.


It says banana boat. I'm thinking it holds bananas. Turns out it's a hat. 

Gardening hat, or what? They must know I'm not going to wear this. It must be a joke. Maybe it's a suggestion. Maybe they want me to look ridiculous. Maybe they're trying to protect me. I don't know.







Origami basket. Maybe this was a project in an origami book I sent them. 


Pages from a coloring book that I sent them. They did pretty well, actually, for a couple of goofballs.


They're showing me something from the glow stick pack that I sent them.


The youngest boy who's just learning to write.



These say "solar dancing toy" I thought they were tic tac dispensers but maybe I must put them near a window or something.


The boys asked me if I like sour candy. They want my face to crunch up.



Another glow stick assembly




Egg decoration decals, I think.



This turned out to be breakfast. I opened these immediately.


It's a beautiful basket (box). I'm glad they didn't stuff it with that colored plastic hay.  

2 comments:

deborah said...

So sweet. Very nice cards.

ricpic said...

Be careful or those kids'll spoil you with that lavish giving! Only the confident could be such profligate gift givers.

My grandmother would put a silver dollar in my palm, close my palm over it and look fast both ways! Such a lack of confidence.