Monday, March 19, 2018

Maria Bartiromo interviews Former Assistant FBI Director, James Kallstrom

It's interesting to hear the same things from different people. This video is seen at the top of Noisy Room, an article by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton. The article is basically a transcript of the video along with more insights, and reading it I kept thinking, gosh, this all sounds familiar. Are you guys reading the Last Refuge, or what?

If not, that would be even better.
“The animus and the malice against Trump is prima facie exposure of how he felt about Trump before the election,” Kallstrom said. “My sources tell me [Brennan] was leaking almost weekly or daily, and he was taking that bunch of phony crap supposedly from Russia, and peddling that through the Congress and the media, he was one of the active people. I’ve known him a long time and I think he’s involved, and quite frankly, I think it goes right to the top, quite frankly.” Oh, and I hope and pray they nail Brennan in all this.

3 comments:

edutcher said...

Brennan wouldn't be making threats if they weren't close.

Leland said...

It's possible that these guys in DC have created such an echo chamber that they honestly believe the BS they are peddling. If so, then I have even less sympathy, because it is the behaviors they endorsed with a disdain for normal Americans that begat the echo chamber. A few of them going to jail would be a wake up call, but probably not enough of a clean up.

AllenS said...

Draining the swamp can't come quickly enough for me. None of those people at the FBI wouldn't hesitate to send an innocent person to prison just to make themselves look good.