Thursday, March 22, 2018

Austin Bomber left confession on his cell phone.

But you're not having it.

Austin police say the bomber, Mark Conditt, describes his bombs but not the reason he did this except he does describe personal problems for 25 minutes.

They're not telling us what he said. So, let's guess.

* My job doesn't pay very much
* My roommates are bugging me for rent
* I can't get a date.
* I'm still making payments on a car I don't like
* My insurance went up.
* People make fun of me
* My parents reacted poorly when I told them I'm gay.
* My prospects do no look very good
* I shop at Walmart, Target and Kmart, JCPenny.
* I eat at McDonalds, Taco Bell and Jack in the Box, Wendy's.
* Shirts don't come in neck size 13.
* It's impossible to find size 5 EEE in men's shoes.
* My education peaked at ballistics.
* The jobs available playing video games are limited to the best players, and I'm not that good.
* I get carded at every bar I go into.
* I'm sick of fighting this acne.
* I coulda had class. I coulda been a contenda. I coulda bin somebody instead of a bum, which is what I am. Let's face it, it was you, Austin.

From dfw.cbslocal.com.
…officers approached him early Wednesday morning, banging on his car window. 
Within seconds, the suspect had detonated a bomb in his car, blasting the officers backward. 
Chief Hanley said one officer then fired his weapon at the suspect. He said the county medical examiner has not finalized the cause of death, but that the bomb caused “significant” injuries. 
Manley said “harrowing” video showed a “tremendous explosion” took place.
What? There was a tremendous explosion, a harrowing video we're not shown, signifiant injuries but the cell phone is recoverable, and the officer shot him after all that.

))) KABOOM (((

Oh you ain't going nowhere. Your ass is mine, pew pew.

Did I read that right?

1 comment:

edutcher said...

Hey, at least they didn't hide.

PS let's guess.

Could also be David Hogggggggg.