Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Whose that Bunny?

She was the star of many and episodic Western TV show whenever they needed a hot blond with a few miles on her. Did a lot of time on a Wagon. In fact most of her shows revolved around transportation.

I just saw her on her TV show last night and I was shocked at her resting bitch face. It was all about a conflict about an air conditioner. I taped it just to hear the theme song but the wife got sucked into the story so we watched the whole thing. That happens all the time with early sixties TV shows that I tape.  

Final clue. She costarred with just about the second worst brother of a star who had a career in movies or TV. No it was not Frank Stallone. 

By the way the fat guy in the bunny suit is not me. It is Avery Schrieber. Remember him? He was a funny dude.

8 comments:

Rabel said...

Virgil, quick, come see, there goes Robert E Lee.

It'll make sense tomorrow.

edutcher said...

Susan Oliver, tragic lady that she was, did many a Wagon Train, but it looks more like Barbara Eden.

Leland said...

I agree that she has a Barbara Eden look to her in the picture. Sort of makes you want to do what rabbits do.

edutcher said...

Since it's not Miss Moorehead, how about that other birthday girl, who, as far as I can tell, only did one Wagon Train, Vera Miles?

ampersand said...

Well I found this picture on the web, but I would have never known whose this girl. So I'll just throw out 1928 Porter as a clue.

edutcher said...

You must have been one of the two in the audience.

Trooper York said...

Yes she was the wife on "My Mother the Car."

I was just astounded at how rough she looked in comparison to her contemporaries like Connie Hines.

It was weird.

edutcher said...

She was a more serious actress, did a lot of guest spots.