Thursday, August 24, 2017

Whose that girl with the name that reminds you of her best attribute?

Whose that girl with the drink that has a name that reminds you of another drink but not the one in her hand?

I saw her the other night on an old sitcom. She played the wife and was incredibly young. She was part of a replacement couple who took over for the former stars when the show changed networks. Which was quite unusual for the sixties.

She guest starred on a bunch of my all time favorite shows like Police Story, Starsky and Hutch and even Fantasy Island. She was in two of my all time favorite exploitation films one of which is in the top five all time blackspolation films!

Whose that girl?

4 comments:

Methadras said...

Lynn Borden was hot as hell. She reminded me so much of Morgan Fairchild. My wife, whom I've seen naked. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Trooper York said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw her playing the wife on Hazel last night.

Hazel ran for four years on NBC with a differnet couple as Hazel's employers. Then it switched to CBS for one season.

Lynn played the wife and she had two young kids but she looked like a kid herself. It didn't add up.

Hot as shit though.

Trooper York said...

The scene where she rubs one out while spying on the inmates in the shower in the prison in Black Mama White Mama is some hot stuff I tell ya?

Hey don't bogart that joint motherfucker.

john said...

It says she died from a snapping turtle bite.