Sunday, August 20, 2017

"Man stabbed after haircut gets him mistaken for a neo-Nazi"

Via Twitter: This Colorado man is avowedly not a neo-Nazi.

But he believes his long-on-top, buzzed-on-the-sides haircut got him mistaken for one — and nearly stabbed to death by a confused anti-fascist.

Joshua Witt, 26, escaped his brush with hairdo-doom with a defensive slice to the hand and three stitches.

“Apparently, my haircut is considered a neo-Nazi statement,” he told The Post Saturday, as his account on Facebook garnered 20,000 shares.

Witt says he’d just pulled in to the parking lot of the Steak ’n Shake in Sheridan, Colo., and was opening his car door.

“All I hear is, ‘Are you one of them neo-Nazis?’ as this dude is swinging a knife up over my car door at me,” he said.

(Link to NYPost)

10 comments:

chickelit said...

The Antifa goon was probably just stoned and paranoid.

(Ducks)

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Chip, do you like Steak n Shake?

Leland said...

We were told by the media, Democrats, and the GOP (I repeat myself thrice) there is nobody good on the other side.

AllenS said...

Good luck to all of those who have cancer, and are taking radiation to try and live.

edutcher said...

Can't wait till the antifa crowd meets a CC.

Leland said...

After Iceland eradicates Downs Syndrome, they can work at cancer next. Progressives got to do what they do.

ricpic said...

Our Master's Voice

"The Antifascists mean well, they're just 'confused,' you've got to cut them some slack;
Whereas those deplorable irremediable Nazis warrant a merciless killing attack!!!"

ampersand said...

Off topic. Jerry Lewis died.

Amartel said...

"The Antifa goon was probably just stoned and paranoid."

He stabbed with good intention.

Chip Ahoy said...

I never even heard of Steak and Shake.

I thought it was like Shake and Bake.

Oh.

I see it's a hamburger chain. Just now read this Reddit thread. It sounds very good.

I'll have to check it out. But it'll be a fairly long drive.

While there is Burger Fi right downstairs, and they are very good too. More expensive than S&S I see. And by quite a lot.

There is also Tag's closer by. Honestly, I believe hamburgers can only get so good and Tag's for a hamburger restaurant is right up there at tippy top. It's not a chain. Not fast food. It's more like they do whatever you wish.

They make their own pickles. And they serve alcohol, if you like that sort of thing. I took a friend there recently for his birthday and that was the only time I've been there. (My birthday actually. He refused when I offered to treat for his birthday. And that just flat pissed me off. So typical. What a jerk. A place he knows about, nearer his home, and I wanted to try. So I reversed it. He thought he was treating me. You see, over a period of years I've refined the ways to be an obnoxiously insistent asshole. Aging does that to a guy. You should have seen him get red-faced and flustered. He has a dangerously low boiling point.)