Thursday, July 14, 2016

What stupid question have you always been too embarrassed to ask, but would still like to see answered?

Reddit top comments...
People with multiple piercings on and around their lips, when you have something to drink, do they ever leak?
If a movie theater sells zero tickets to a particular movie, do they still run the projector even though nobody will be there to watch?
I was at the bank today when suddenly a thought struck my head. "How do people without arms sign their signature?"
What if you just never stop when a cop tries to pull you over? I don't mean you make it a high speed chase. No escalation of violence. Just drive home following all laws, open your garage, pull in, and close it. Is that really resisting arrest?
Does talking really scare away the fish or is my grandma full of shit?
When someone dies, do they bury them with their braces on?

5 comments:

edutcher said...

Stupid question I asked:

To a girl with a nose ring, what happens when you have a cold?

bagoh20 said...

Stupid and embarrassing, but still want to know? If I could get a honest answer:

"Would you be DTF me right here, right now?"

I mean, I wanna ask that at least once a day. It would just be nice to know.

AllenS said...

I had to look up DTF.

ndspinelli said...

Me too. I'm not a fan of all these obscure acronyms.

Known Unknown said...

"If a movie theater sells zero tickets to a particular movie, do they still run the projector even though nobody will be there to watch?"

I believe so. I went to see a Sunday night (9:30 PM) showing of The Artist at a multiplex. I was the only one there. I had to call the box office to tell them to turn down the house lights.