Friday, January 4, 2019

VSJ843, coconut

I want to know how the juicer makes coconut milk.

I did it using the blender, the Cuisinart and the juicer and I got satisfying results.

*high pitched ventriloquist voice* But is it terribly good?

Oh yes, it's terribly horribly despicably good.

With lots of little bits floating around in it. Like a liquid Mounds bar without the chocolate. I drank the whole thing in two seconds.

John does explain how to make coconut cream, coconut butter and coconut oil but he uses a different juicer and talks about yet another model of juicer but he does not mention mine.

I'm on my fourth coconut and I'm getting this act down. I'm a little bit troubled with waste pulp because when I eat the used pulp it still tastes like coconut. The pulp is not exhausted.



Long version of John showing different things. But not showing coconut milk which is shredded coconut blended with water. Or, coconut cream extracted by juicer blended with water. ↓


Ha ha ha. Hawaiian shirt. Stop it, yer killing me.

No comments: