Thursday, January 31, 2019

Melania Trump's Diary



I am sorry that I have not been writing to you Diary but I have been so very busy the last few months.  Donald has been so busy trying to get the wall built and shutting down the government that I am my wits end. The laid off the kitchen staff and I actually had to cook. Now we could have sent over some of the staff from the hotel but there are all kinds of ridiculous rules that would lead to an ethics complaint that we thought the easiest thing was if I cooked.


I am an excellent cook even though Donald married me because of what I would eat and not what I would cook. Barron loves when I cook and the three of us just sit in the small dining room and eat together. Donald would be happy with Big Mac's all the time but I have to make sure that Barron learns what good food is. So I decided to make my favorite Bograc goulash which even Donald likes because it is basically meat and potatoes. Here is the recipe:

Take 3 1/2 ounces of bacon chopped, 1 pound pork diced, 1 pound beef diced, 2 pounds onions chopped, 1 red pepper and some dried herbs and seasoning (use the herbs of Provence) Fry the bacon and onions and then add the pork and beef with water and some salt. Brown the meat and caramelize the onions. Add the potatoes and diced red peppers and some red wine and boil for another thirty minutes.



The Donald loves it. He loves to dip a crust of french bread in the juice as he slops up the meat and potatoes.

It is funny how no one was really inconvenienced when the government was shut down. Of course that Picka Nancy Pelosi refused to negotiate anything so we had to deal with this nonsense. She had the nerve to cancel Donald's speech so he took her plane away. He should do that permanently.  Why should the military have to pay for Congressional junkets. When I wanted to fly on a private jet I had to pay my way.


I guess that dried up old hag will have to take the bus. Ha ha ha.

We had a lot of fun with the football players who came in for burgers and fries. Donald was in heaven. He has the common touch. He knew those kids would love that food in stead of fancy stuff that some one like Obama would serve. He served arugala salad! Can you imagine. Of course the idiot press is up in arms about it but what can you expect. The players should sue them. It always works out for me.

I have to go now. They just delivered all of the millions of dollars I won in that libel suit in England when the rag printed lies about me. If only we had those laws here in the United States.  Yous should be able to say whatever you want but if the newspapers or the TV scum lie about you should be able to sue them until they are bankrupt. Oh well never mind. The press is all losing their jobs now. They can all go out and learn to code like they told the coal miners when they were out of work. Nobody cares about them anyway.

I have to get back to Barron and check on his homework and make sure he doesn't get another nanny to hang herself. That would be a bad omen. So to speak.

11 comments:

ricpic said...

OMG you could worship those things.

The Dude said...

It doesn't get any better than meat and potatoes.

ndspinelli said...

Real?

The Dude said...

Define "real". As in corporeal? Tangible? Palpable? Three dimensional? Having mass?

Or do you mean natural, unenhanced, not bolt-ons?

chickelit said...

Classic Yorkian satire. Love it!

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I read somewhere that France Macron's staff was fantasizing his wife death (65) so he could play the grieving widow and get his cratering poll numbers up.

The blood sport of politics.

ndspinelli said...

Is there silicone involved?

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

One thing is clear. Melania's plastic surgeon is better than Schultz's wife surgeon.

Link

Battle of the Billionaires.

MamaM said...

I didn't show MrM the pics, but I did read him the recipe, and he asked if that was the real deal. I said I thought it was, but wasn't sure if it was something Trooper picked up or made himself.

AllenS said...

It's called winning.

Trooper York said...

That is a real recipe from a Solvenian cook book.

I made it last night and I am going to post my enhanced recipe.