Thursday, January 31, 2019

Trump gives Daily Caller an exclusive interview, explains Paul Ryan lying about funding for the wall

Interview here. The meat of it is Vince Coglianese and Saagar Enjeti with Daily Caller are asking President Trump if Paul Rayan lied to him about promising to fund the wall.

Daily Caller: Did he lie to you? Did he play you?
I don’t want to say he lied. I think he probably meant it at the time, I guess. I hope. So I don’t call that lying. But when he went lame duck, meaning, he said he’s not running again — and it was very unusual because usually they’ll do that sometime after an election and he didn’t want to do that because it’s somewhat misrepresenting and I understand that too. But maybe you don’t run, okay? Maybe you just don’t run. And he had an excellent person taking his place in Congress, he ran a really great campaign, did a really good job. 
So Paul said, please sign the omnibus bill. Now, in all fairness to Paul, I may have signed it anyway because it was so much more money than anyone ever thought possible for the military and equal to the wall, and maybe even greater than the wall was my promise to refurbish the military.
LIES! All lies. Ryan did lie to Trump, and Trump know full well Ryan lied to him and here he is padding the whole thing with cotton balls. Trump is such a big fat stinking liar. He lies everyday. Every word out of his mouth is a patent straight up lie.

*ventriloquist voice* "He still has to work with these people."

Oh, shut up, Ventriloquist Voice.

Comments at Daily Caller are wild.

More at Daily Caller.

The interview is posted in separate parts. Another portion in another post is about President Trump being appalled by a series of religiously bigoted events within the Democrat party.

* Antisemitic leanings of Women's March leaders.
* Sitting Democrat members of Congress expressing antisemitic beliefs
* Attacks on Karen Pence for teaching at a private Christian school
* Attacks by Democrat lawmakers on Catholic judicial nominees including one for being a member of the Knights of Columbus
* Attacks on Covington Catholic High School boys attending the March For Life and wearing MAGA hats.

Not mentioned, attacks on Christianity are up now because of necessity relating to Ruth Ginsburg dying. Democrats are going out of their minds. And it shows quite clearly all over the place. Laws restricting abortion are based on Christian teaching, as such, antithetic to Democrat aims of zero personal responsibility and inherent eugenic propensity.

When I was ten years of age I leaned the Spartans killed babies born with imperfection. Physical imperfection was not tolerated in their culture. So the author wrote in a book. Their civilization did not support members in need that would burden their civilization with no contribution. The parent took the child and dropped them off a cliff. A specific cliff for a ritual.

An illustration of this has haunted me ever since, and gravely for years.

Through childhood I kept rolling over in my mind asking myself if this was a virtuous practice while horrified at the prospect of growing up and killing my own physically imperfect child. Even in High School when the subject of abortion came up I would think back to the earlier book.

The  book had an accompanying illustration.That is the thing I would see and still do. A line drawing of a woman dressed as a Greek, with Greek hairstyle, holding up a baby over a cliff. Readers were left to imagine the pile of baby bones at the bottom.

Democrats read the same book or something similar, or thought up themselves, and concluded, yes, that's a good solid practice. Plus, women are freed from the burden of childrearing and can immediately resume the same practices picking up unimpeded where they left off without missing a beat.

Truly blessed are the children that are wanted having survived this gauntlet.

For our future is in old people.

Who want children.

That grow to be old.

And want to have their own children along the way.

One day my sister said to my mother, "I didn't ask to born, you know."

I sat there thinking, "This twisted sister is bold. I think that same thing sometimes but I'd never actually say it."

Then my mother shot back, "I didn't ask for you to be born either."

And that made me think, "Holy shit! My mum's got an answer for everything!"

2 comments:

edutcher said...

The Demos have been out of the Commie closet for about 50 years.

Now they're out of the Nazi closet, too.

The House elections next year should be fun.

Trooper York said...

It is pretty interesting that the President is giving interviews to red web sites. I think that is a good move.