Thursday, January 24, 2019

Marilyn's Diary


I was always interested in art when I lived with my Aunt Lily and Uncle Herman. Painting. Music. Sculpture. I remember when Uncle Herman let me make a bust of his head. He didn't want to do it but I reminded him of how much he liked to play with my bust and he agreed.

Even Aunt Lily and Grandpa thought it was pretty good. Of course this wasn't the best sculpture I made of Uncle Herman. You see a took a plaster cast of his penis. It took twenty pounds of plaster but it sure was worth it. 

It became a hobby for me. I used to go and make plaster casters of the dicks of famous rock musicians that used to hang around with my Aunt Lily. Dennis Wilson. Mick Jagger. Jim Morrison. Jimi Hendricks. Peter Tork. All the greats.

I still have some of them that I didn't sell on Ebay. I would never sell the one of Uncle Herman. Sometimes I sit around looking at it. Sometimes I look around while I am sitting on it. I just love to take it out when I am missing my Uncle Herman.

I love my Uncle Herman.

2 comments:

Tank said...

You are a sick puppy Mr. Troop. That's why we love you.

Trooper York said...

This entry was reprised and lengthened.

Much like Uncle Herman's plaster cast.