Saturday, January 26, 2019

Cleopatra

Liz Taylor. 2007 interview.

There I was in my parent's den where the t.v. was on, innocently watching a film called The Sandpiper. Not my sort of thing at the time. The scene looked like a beach house in Malibu. The camera angle is from a man's height, as if from a man's eyeballs. It goes up the wooden stairs from the beach, enters the house through a back door, turns to go into a room where Elizabeth Taylor is sitting on the floor looking up at us and we're looking down at her. She seems to be wearing a man's sweater and no bra and she fills out the sweater exquisitely and our view is directly into her bossom, busom, boobs, and the most beautiful face in the world, and I sat there stunned.

Truly stunned. So, this is why she's so famous. I finally understood Elizabeth Taylor.

1 comment:

chickelit said...

She was hot. The creepy thing is that she was always hot.