Thursday, September 6, 2018

Dear Mrs Steve Phillips


Dear Mrs Steve Phillips,

Well now you have done it you frigid bitch. My girlfriend Julia has told me you have dropped a dime on her to FOX News and told everyone that she was fucking Keith Hernandez. That she was trying to dip into his wife's bank account. Why did you have to do that you bitch?

I can understand that you are mad at me because Steve fucked me in the parking lot in my Acura. Three different times.  Of course the parking lot is what he called my asshole because it was big and dirty and had a lot of puerto ricans in it before the game. Still he loved to fuck me while I was wearing the Mr. Met hat and a Mookie Wilson jersey. He said I was his good luck charm. You ruined all of that for us. You got me fired from my TV gig. Steve lost his job as analyst which was a shame because he put the anal in analyst. Even ESPN wouldn't hire him. So he had a plan.

Steve decided to become a communist. He figured that would give him a boost when he reapplied to ESPN. They loved communists over there. He promised me I could get a job too if I stopped calling him and mailing him my dirty panties. But it didn't work out in the end. He didn't even get to work out in my end. You see it wasn't enough to be be a communist. You had to be a Schwartze too!

So Steve didn't the gig and they hired that Jemele Hill cunt  with the big monkey lips and the fat fly girl ass. Fat lot that did for them. I could have done a fat lot for them too. Cause I am a lot of fat. I think it didn't work out because you spoiled everything with your stupid divorce and your stupid alimony and your stupid kids.

Now you ratted out Julia for banging Keith Hernandez and trying to get into his wife's bank account. What else was she supposed to do? I mean she is half a Jew after all. She had to get the gelt. So it didn't happen for her. Why did you have to spoil it now that she is running for Senator. Don't you know that you have to be a hot spic girl to get elected in Queens these days. Julia Salazar is one hot tamale with a little kosher salt on it. I know you called up that faggot Sheppard Smith  You told him about Keith and Kai and even that she even wasn't a real Jew. What fucking business was it of yours you busybody. If you had got busy with you body when you were married to Steve maybe he wouldn't have been fucking me in the ass in my Acura all those times you snot.

I know you haven't heard from me for a while. I have been busy with my new job at In and Out Burger. I don't want you to think I have forgotten about you and what you did to me. You broke up me and Steve and I can't let that go. So you will be hearing from me soon.

Oh and maybe you should tell your kids to look both ways when they cross the street. You know what I mean. They are in High School now and are much easier to track down since they are high all the time. When I was following them....err...I mean when I last saw them they kept running across the street without looking.

As for you? If you see a brown 1995 Acura with a broken back window you better run like hell. Just sayin'

Toodles
Your Friend
Brooke

5 comments:

windbag said...

A Mookie Wilson jersey? Heresy...heresy I say.

ricpic said...

I can't follow this post but then I couldn't follow the Post story about Hernandez, his ex-wife and possible ex-girlfriend either. The alleged ex-girlfriend is running for State Senator and she thought going public about an affair (maybe) with Hernandez would help her in the election? Whacky. Maybe Troop will answer my comment and splain, but he never answers my posts so I guess this whole mishmash will remain a mystery to me, like so much else.

windbag said...

Some background.

His mistress, which explains the "not hot chicks" tag.

Current relevance.

It's complicated.

john said...

Filched Pottery Barn vouchers? Wow, talk about way over the line here.

john said...

Also, not very smart from an acknowledged Civil War buff. I'd love to be a Civil War buff.