Thursday, September 27, 2018

Shemeka Michelle spells it out

I wanted to post this earlier but I was in a fugue state triggered by recovered memory of Brett Kavanaugh and his bully buddies cornering me and pinning me against the wall and groping me really hard and tweeking my tits super hard at a party somewhere mysterious a long time ago in 1981 when he was sixteen and I was twenty-seven. That was possible because they were all football players and I was a tall skinny dude. And it was debilitating because it was many years until I could wear button up 501 Levi jeans again. 

Before Shemeka, you should see this conference Trump granted with global reporters. It's charming. You'll like it. The conference shows Trump at this best handling exceedingly aggressive questioning. A whole room of reporters in antagonist mode. Marred only by American reporters obsessed with pushing the Democrat crapfest dragging down the whole thing by bookending the session with their questions constructed to trap Trump into their preconceived headlines: Trump calls Kavanaugh victims liars." But Trump doesn't allow it. He plays their little games efficiently and with tremendous patience. "I want to hear what she has to say before I make up my mind." 

Right. His mind is already made up that they're all Democrat operatives organized and paid for by low life types, but he cannot call them liars.

I can. They're all liars. 

Here's Shemeka who I saw in a  comment section commenting on the latest Democrat operative. She says, "Help me figure this out" while she has it already all figured out. 

1 comment:

edutcher said...

There are a ton of holes in all this and this lady is typical of a lot of women in this country. I don't think they're buying it.

If (a big if) that Puffington poll had anything to do with accuracy, only a quarter of women buy any of these stories.