Monday, September 10, 2018

Holy Hekawis Batman!



"Ugh. Gay man in blue tights scare chickens. Please do not rub against my wariors. Especaily Bald Eagle. Just because he manscapes does not mean anything."
"Well my good fellow. You are mistaken. I am very heteronormal. You need not worry."
"If you no bang Julie Newmar as a Catwoman you no bang her as Indian maiden. You are fooling no one Berdacheman."
"I bet you I can bed one of your squaws before the night is over Chief."
"Fine. We seal bet with old Indian tradition. Pinky swear."
"You bet Chief. Bring me to the girls. Get me some with big tits. But first I have to pinch a loaf. Clouds."
"Pogan me Berdacheman."

1 comment:

edutcher said...

Roaring Chicken was no Frank.

And Bald Eagle liked him some Julie.

Even if he did call her a hockey puck.