Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Project Veritas, first report on deep state resistance

I'm seeing this wherever I go. And to show how corrupted our Media is we can expect them to ignore it 100%, but honestly, I actually don't know what I'm talking about there because I never watch them.

Never.

And when I do catch them, a moment here, a few seconds there, my very first thought is always always, always, "you skank-ass lying p.o.s" *click* It's a direct line uninterrupted from visual stimulus to thought, an established neurological iter, autonomic, no further thought necessary. Collectively they are more damaging than not being worth listening to. Their existence is damaging whether or not I listen.

So have at it, Mr. Veritas, the only people who'll even see this are people already unaffected by American media. People who already know this. The people who need this won't see it.

(Unless Trump tweets about specific media names when Veritas exposes them. Then media will come out to denounce him, and only then will they be exposed.)



2 comments:

edutcher said...

We're seeing this even now. And it doesn't take much for people to see what's been happening.

Since Kavanaugh's accuser is suddenly uninterested in telling her story, it won't be long before this starts to worm its way into America's consciousness.

Trooper York said...

I saw this. Good report Chip.