Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Thanksgiving with a space alien

Last Thursday a flying saucer landed in my backyard. A friendly, if slightly disoriented alien pilot told me he needed a drink. I had just what he wanted, since this was Thanksgiving and all. I was glad to have company so I wouldn't have to eat my famous fat-free vegetarian imitation turkey all alone. 
His name was Ollie and he came to Earth looking for an honest, self-reliant, optimistic, and technically inclined nation that could benefit from a contact with his more advanced civilization.  
"Whoa, whoa!" I raised my finger. "To call yourself advanced you must take at least three diversity training classes. What planet are you from, really?"
Story continues at The People's Cube. 

2 comments:

edutcher said...

In the immortal words of the Duke, that's about the size of it.

MamaM said...

I needed that one as the antidote to the Turkey Genocide nonsense pre-thanksgiving.