Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Two models

Where are you going? 
Outside. I just now realized how starving I am. Plus I have my sexiest lens mounted and two others with me. 
I still want to do that. I didn't ditch you. An acquaintance passed. 
That's okay, click, look at you, click, you're looking, click, dapper right now, click. 
Stop it I'm not ready. 
New person: What are you guys doing? 
Taking pictures, click, look at you too, click, I'm surrounded by, click, models up in here, click.



What fun people. There is a third. Another woman encountered us and told me she teaches new pilots on her own. She'd like some photos. She didn't say anything about actual airplanes but whatever she does, classroom or whatever, all three of these people are fun. 

2 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

This s the soundtrack I hear for this post.... http://youtu.be/AMAkmaEu_R4

rhhardin said...

One of the flight instructors at ASI, the flight school competing with the one I went to in the 50s, was a woman. A little rough around the edges. Probably a ferry pilot in WWII.