Monday, October 1, 2018

President announces NAFTA to be replaced with USMCA

USMCA, get it?

Should be MUSCA, 'cause we're in the middle, and Canada came into it late.

It's an historic speech and Trump instructs journalists on economics but they are dull uninterested learners. He bores them with facts that they avoided by taking journalism classes. And if they would have taken economics classes, finance, and statistics, they'd be at the bottom.

And he instructs those around him how to handle hostile journalists.

"Shut up and sit down, you ignorant dope."

Did I even hear that right? That's what it sounded like to me. Some woman in red is flatly not interested in trade agreements, her thinking is elsewhere and she drags down everyone else there. Very first question she changes the subject to dope-subject. Trump promised if she would just shut up and sit down now that he'll get back to her later, and he did. Then she abused that courtesy by taking a mile where an inch was given. So Trump told her to shut up again.

Enough of you. Begone.

They're absolute masochists. The whole lot of them, but this woman puts herself forward for abuse. Go on, hit me. Hit me. Hit me I said.  Hit me so I can print that.


6 comments:

edutcher said...

So he smacked her one.

deborah said...

It should be MUSCA 'cause the other way sounds like USMC...I do not approve.

windbag said...

I'm sorry, but I can't help thinking Gomer Pyle, USMC when I see that.

MamaM said...

The sound of it reminds me of YMCA, only he has the US right there in first place.

AllenS said...

This would be better -- USmca

ricpic said...

I read a story at Drudge that Jared Kushner managed to save a lot of NAFTA by incorporating it into this deal. So unfortunately maybe this deal isn't as great as it could have been.