Thursday, October 18, 2018

Thousands line up in the cold for MAGA rally, Missoula, Montana

This is ridiculous. I would have bet money on the crowd being observably less attended compared to the previous ones because there isn't that much going on these little cities and there is a lot of distance between them.  But that's it. This is a big thing going on. So apparently people travel to be part of it. Trump is turning out to be the most fun president ever. The participants make a big deal out of attending more than just one because they had so much fun. Just waiting in line if fun. They return uplifted. Like a religious revival. Except bigger.


Gateway Pundit has much more, observing the crowd grow throughout the day.


My misjudgment is based on my work experience a the Federal Reserve. The Montana banks are the smallest of all. The checks drawn on Montana bank amounted to thin packets. Nothing like the dozens of long trays of checks drawn on local banks. The whole state just doesn't have the population to support a gathering like this and that means people traveled very long distances to get to it.

Trump attracting a crowd like this in Missoula Montana tells me that midterms are going to be even bigger, even more shocking, than the election. And you'll have to admit that's because of Trump's indefatigable stumping.

5 comments:

Dad Bones said...

Missoula is supposed to be pretty liberal by Montana standards. It doesn't look like it right now.

chickelit said...

I wonder if there are people who travel from appearance to appearance like people did for the Dead.

I feel lucky that I went to see him (and Palin) pretty early on when the crowds were smaller. I could not get to the stage but the media tower had an accessible perimeter.

Chip Ahoy said...

Yes, they do. I read one woman went to five and intends to go to as many as possible.

I visualized retired people in their RVs.

edutcher said...

The Democrat brand, as I've said, has been destroyed by all the Commies, including those Fifth Columnists in the party.

Looks like Tester better start checking the Help Wanted.

ricpic said...

I don't know about Montana being a relatively poor state anymore. I was watching a video about the writer Tom McGuane. He moved to Montana in the early sixties and was able to buy a ranch for 14K! Those days are definitely gone, Montana having been "discovered" in the late 70's and 80's. I'd imagine banking activity is quite strong there now.