Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Hey Hossaroni



"Boys I want to introduce you to my friend Meyer from Florida. He is a big fan of the show and I wanted him to come by and catch a taping. Meyer this is Adam, Little Joe and of course Hoss."
"I know Mr Lansky Pa. I had run into him a few times when I took a herd into Las Vegas. He has a couple of hotels out there."
"Now Hoss not officially. I just have a few investments that some of my friends look after. But I don't really own anything. At least not in my name anyway. Nice to meet you goymim."
"So Meyer what do you do? You look like my agent."
"Why because he is a Jew? What's the matter with you to talk like that?"
"Now Meyer please don't get upset. The poor kid has been on TV for twenty years and he hasn't gotten laid yet. Every time he meets a girl she gets run over by a cow or something. So please don't take it personal."
"No problem Ben. I know a lot of guys who have that problem. Especailly younger brothers. Right little Fredo?"
"I have to quit this show."
"No problem Adam you are boring as shit anyway. Go out and see what you can cook up on your own why doncha."
"Fuck you Hoss you fat fuck. I am outta here."

5 comments:

chickelit said...

Remember the "good old days" of Hoss and J at the Trooper York blog?

Trooper York said...

Indeed I do.

This was a call back.

Trooper York said...

You don't get that level of insanity outside of the Real Housewives.

edutcher said...

On the subject of getting laid, they didn't call him Little Joe for nothing.

ricpic said...

Michael Landon went on to be the father in Little House On The Prairie. It didn't mean much to me but I remember watching an episode with my Dad, who choked up because of the sympathetic depiction of an itinerant Jewish peddler of that time and place in that episode. I learned later that Landon wrote or co-wrote most of the episodes of Little House.