Monday, October 29, 2018

Walk Away

The parade was not that interesting. Dozens and dozens of videos and I'm all, come on! 1/4 of the way through and I'm bored already. The music sounds like Woodstock. Goes like this:

Strum-strum strummy strum-strum strumy
Oh there's a movement sweeping the nation.
Strum-strum strummy strum-strum strumy
Got sick of all the party machinations.
Strum-strum strummy strum-strum strumy
So I quit my affiliation.
Strum-strum strummy strum-strum strumy

*click* Comedian testimonial *click* Stacy Dash *click* Brandon Straka *click*

Interesting people are simply not interesting telling us why and how they finally wised up. And in each instance I'm wondering what took so long. How can anyone so preceptive be so thick for so long? And why do you need a march on Washington about it? Why is this so difficult for you? Shut up already, just vote appropriately henceforth. All is well. Go, and prosper.

I was blind and now I see. Well, good for you.

And still videos are brought to my attention all over the place. Leave me alone already. I don't want to hear their stupid stories.

Until these two ladies. As I listened the impulse to click off evaporated They became more beautiful as they speak until finally two ordinary women become quite stunning. These women are interesting.



1 comment:

edutcher said...

All the constituencies they count on.

Talk about their worst nightmare.