Saturday, October 13, 2018

Lindsay Graham: "To the extent that it matters, I'm not gay."

"To the extent that it doesn't matter, I'm a flamer once I get a few drinks in me."

Kidding.

Washington Times says he quashed rumors after Chelsea Handler tweeted "merg diddle xtopate eninjig qlester herpdole frass tendlesnog carmtrop."

Did I get that right? My mind went blank there a little bit, like a ten ton shield slamming shut, after the words, "Chelsea Handler."

Handler faced backlash something something

Conservative gays something something

TMZ something something.

There. That's the essence of it.

Graham said more words. It's all over there at the link if you like.


2 comments:

edutcher said...

If not, he sounds like it to a lot of people. Maybe it's the drawl.

Some Seppo said...

Some Southern men have kind of a swishy drawl and are perfectly hetero. Others are as queer as a rest stop men's room. I've met both kinds, having lived in the south most of my life. You really have to get to know them before drawing a conclusion unless your gaydar is finely tuned.