Friday, September 7, 2018

Lotus puzzle

I'm pretty sure you're going to hate this. If you choose to watch you'll be all, "I want my 18 minutes back."

As I was wondering why I found this so interesting I noticed the video has 9.5 million views and 35 thousand comments.

"You must understand why the puzzle is named lotus or you haven't completely solved it." A lot of the commenters say, "The lotus flower blooms twice and the second bloom is always more beautiful." I'm not sure if that's true but a lot people said it.

9 thousand people voted this down. I wonder why they would do that. If you hate this video, just go over there and vote it down.

If I voted it down it would be for the tabletop under the work pad being ugly. (Kidding. I wouldn't vote it down.)

Quite a lot of people do not sneer at this. He has a lot of subscribers.

Ha ha. Lotus puzzle: $137 @ Mr. Puzzle.

2 comments:

The Dude said...

Super heavy, like super elated, like tatted up hands like super cool Chinese coin from Japan. Meh, kids these days.

deborah said...

Played most of it at 1.5 speed with sound off. Interesting, and whatever floats your boat. I certainly wouldn't have the patience.