Friday, August 9, 2019

Trump chopper presser

This is a good one. The tone is pleasant, the journalists are too hot to be antagonistic. They're like little puppies today. The subjects covered are China and background checks, FRB rates and a very beautiful letter from Kim Jon Un that Trump cannot discuss.

Fine.

I'll make it up then.

Here goes.
Dear Mr. President of the United States๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, whom we call Trump. ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’ I give you some flowers and some candy ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฅ“ bacon is candy in my country and some cake ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ and ice cream ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ. Okay, here's what I want to tell you. All those missiles we shot off ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€were because China ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ made me do it. They're very bossy to me. Ew, I hate that so much. Because it's not really me. But nothing against you, nothing against South Korea๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท, just China being mean again. They do this all the time. Panda face๐Ÿผ/ Dragon face๐Ÿ‰ all the time back and forth. I am so sick of them using me to snap at you. Not fair! I am looking forward to trashing ๐Ÿ—‘ those guys and hooking up ๐ŸŽฃ with you so we can have a McDonalds, ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ and KFC ๐Ÿ“ and one of those Chick Fil A things ✝️❤️, and Taco Bell ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ”” but not one of those Greens things ๐Ÿฅ™ that's rabbit food, that's just weird. We want only real fast food places like donuts ๐Ÿฉ and pies ๐Ÿฅง. 
North Korea ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต and United States ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ forever. 
Love ๐ŸคŸand Kisses ๐Ÿ’‹, Kim  



Know what's kind of weird?

The public citizens gathered in back are just standing there watching Trump doing his thing with the press, basking in his glory as he does his job in his way. They cannot hear what they are asking nor what he says to them. It's all visual. They're all just really digging standing there watching his back. They're all going, "OMG, there's our president doing his thing. I just want to stand here and watch him."  And, "Boy, am I hungry." 

1 comment:

edutcher said...

Respect.

And gratitude.

And maybe even love.