Thursday, August 29, 2019

Dear Tulsi




Dear Tulsi,

I am sorry to hear that you have been dropped from the next debate. I have been dropped too! Can you believe it? The DNC obviously has a problem with strong women! I don't understand it. I have consulted my chakra and my spirit guides and they tell me it is a a conspiracy of old white men. And Indians. You know Bernie and Warren have gotten together to keep us out of the race.

What I would like to do is get together with you outside of the hall the night of the debate. We can attract a bunch of free media and be much more entertaining. I figure I can read some tarot cards and talk about my crystals. You can wear a bikini and teach people about surfing and stuff. It's a win win for us. A fundraising bonanza if I say so myself.

So if you are interested just contact me. You can email me or phone. Or just contact me astraly on the spirit plane. I will know it is you.

Call me.

Namaste,
Marrianne.

1 comment:

edutcher said...

Tulsi and Williamson seem to be the only ones who've made a real dent.

Too bad Chlamydia is polling below No One and Someone Else.