Friday, August 30, 2019

Dreams

"Archie we are ready to go out. Are you going to come out to got to dinner?"
"I don't think so Edith. I fell asleep in my chair and I had the strangest dreams."
"What kind of dreams Daddy?"
"Well little girl you got really fat and were always hanging out with really skinny coloreds with flies on their eyes."
"That's weird."
"Did you dream about me Arch?"
"Yeah I did Meathead. You also got fat lost all your hair and kept attacking the President and trying to get him impeached."
"Well Nixon should be impeached."
"It wasn't President Nixon it was some orange guy with blond hair."
"How about me Archie? Did you dream about me/"
"No I didn't Edith. So stifle. You have one season left after you get raped."
"WHAT!!!!!"
"I don't know it was a dream. Usually I dream that I am a Sheriff down South. I don't get it. It must be indigestion. I don't want to go out. Make me something before you go. I am staying home.'

No comments: