Friday, August 30, 2019

Deep State is morally superior and has insights that the rest of us don't have

Tell us more about this morality and these insights, Zen Buddhism and the correct pronunciation of Nietzsche and such.



When you start sounding like Victor Hanson then it's time to check yourself.

Oh man. 

I just had a flashback.

A person who I had just met is driving and talking. I'm twenty-one years old, thereabout.  He was talking about living in France and how French view Americans and how to work around that. Basically, how to manipulate French by being obsequious. 

He said a sentence with a central point but containing several clauses, each a full sentence itself. I replied with an appropriate question. He laughed. 

"What's so funny?"

"That was a very complex convoluted statement I just made, and you followed it." 

"So?"

"Most people I meet your age cannot follow. They're all, what?" 

That's how Victor Hansen talks.  When you talk like that, you're in trouble. Tucker Carlson follows and appreciates what he hears, I venture a lot of people do not follow. But that's based on what the guy in the car said.

Incidentally, that guy was a freak. 

I encountered him again at a huge Halloween party. He was completely disguised head to toe. "Do you know who I am?  Do you know who I am?  Do you know who I am?  Do you know who I am?  Do you know who I am? "

"No." 

He told me who he is. 

Now, how am I supposed to guess who he is in costume when I met the guy only once? He could have been any one of a thousand people. 


1 comment: