Friday, August 23, 2019

Sarah Sanders will join Fox News

She'll start on Fox and Friends September 6th.
Fox News has been the number one news organization in the country for 17 years running and I am beyond proud to join their incredible stable of on-air contributors in providing political insights and analysis.
More words at Daily Caller if you care to read them.

And a very nice photograph.

She said stable. They're all horses.

I don't care. My eighteen-year-old self doesn't care either.

Okay, what are you doing here popping up at this late juncture, Eighteen-Year-Old Self?

     "I popped up, as you put it, to reaffirm my resentment. It still stands. You still stand, I still stand. So deal with my enduring resentment. That's what I'm doing here."

What are you talking about?

     "She has Huckabee in her name there in the middle. She got her stupendously high profile job because her father was Governor of some southern state, Arkansas, I think. And that's it. Nepotism right there."

She was very good as Trump's spokesperson.

     "So what. A thousand other outstanding young people could have been just as good if given the chance but they weren't given the chance because she was in the way, and she was in the way because of her family connections. That's my resentment. And I don't care what her priors are, I don't care about her other advantages, she had the job because her name is Huckabee. We behave as they did in the dark ages when careers were passed through the family and I don't like that.

And now she has a very well paying job in media because she did very well in her previous well paying job that she got because of her father. No matter all the other things that she did. Other young people did those same things and were not given the chance. Was my way paved to become a pilot because my dad was in the Air Force? Yes. But shut up."

Eighteen-year-old self shrank back to where he rests, back into the bones of my frame, back into the cells of my organs and organelles, back into my blood that is coursing my body. Back into my asshole where he lives in remission.

Sarah Sanders doesn't matter to me.

Cut the cable. What a dumb way to say you unscrewed the wire and disconnected the cable box and returned them with the remote to Comcast.

I don't watch Fox anymore. They're bad as all the rest. Sarah Huckabee Sanders working there is irrelevant to me. Unless she says something so interesting a video is uploaded to the internet and is presented to me elsewhere. So she and the other Fox personalities can just suck my dangling cable.

Say something relevant and we'll probably see it. But not by watching Fox on cable t.v. We'll see it elsewhere with the commercials cut out.

2 comments:

edutcher said...

The Lefties really couldn't get past the fact Our Sarah is a very good-looking woman with a delightful smile.

It shows just how much the Left really doesn't respect women when they went after somebody on the other side on the basis of her appearance.

Well, she had tea with Her Majesty - Twice - and they got White Castle burgers on the plane.

Tank said...

Trump has eliminated the need for her position by just talking directly to the press.