Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Bret Baier performs Rapper's Delight at Rascal Flatts concert

No. Shut up. I don't want to watch him on Fox and I certainly don't want to watch him do the board up his butt white guy's rap.
Turns out, he can bust a pretty good rap.
No, he doesn't. Stop it. I said shut up.
[He] was attending a Rascal Flatts concert over the weekend in Bristow, Virginia, when he was called on stage for an impromptu performance. 
And while Rascal Flatts is a country music group, Baier opted to sing a cover of The Sugarhill Gang’s 1979 big hip-hop hit, “Rapper’s Delight.” 
And he wasn’t half bad.
And he isn't half good either. I said, shut up.
As for performing with the The Sugarhill Gang, Ashley Moir, a booker for “Special Report,” shared a video in December of Baier doing just that at a Christmas party. 
She tweeted: “My boss is cooler than your boss. Ladies and gentlemen, @BretBaier and The Sugarhill Gang!”
No, he is not. He is wearing a red jacket with green Christmas Trees. He's a nerd attention whore dope in all ways and he keeps showing it.  I said, shut up and you are not shutting up.

Video and a lot more annoying stupid as H-E-double shit tweets and videos at bizpacreview, if you care to rip out your eyeballs and jab an ice pick into your ears.

Apparently he's been doing this one stupid song for a decade. It's a thing with him.

And if there is anything to drive you off Fox this would be it.

3 comments:

Dad Bones said...

If newscasters and singers changed places I'm not sure I'd notice.

Rabel said...

The Sugarhill Gang is playing tomorrow night at the Oriental Theater in Denver. Will Chip be there?

ColoradoJim said...

For a moment I thought the name was Sugar Creek Gang as in the series of Christian themed children books. Very very different from this Sugarhill gang which seems to be a rap group. The oldest relative I can remember gave one of the books to my Dad when he was a little kid. She was some sort of older cousin of one of my grandparents about 20 years older. I would regularly see her in the nursing home when we visited the grandparents in Texas.