Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Dear Tulsi



Yo Tulsi,

It be yo man Spartacus. I wanted to shout out to you to understand what you be up too. Now it was cool that you bitch slapped that whore Kameltoe in the last debate. That was dope. Now it’s time to do the same to the real ass dope Old Man Biden. You can be the spoiler girl. You need to ask him questions that he can’t answer and make him look like a senile old geezer. You know though questions. Like what year is it? Or how he used to see FDR’s fireside chats on the TV. You know shit like that.

Anyways I just wants us to be cool. Us people of color has to stick together. You my peeps. Yeah I know you got that nasty vajayjay but still I be appreciating that you are one fine lady. Even T Bone thinks so and he don’t say that about any bitch except Liza and Judy. So lez be friends if we can and double team some of these nasty beyotchs. I be needing me a woman to balance the ticket and you be high yellar enough to pass sure nouf.

So I will signal you when I want you to go after someone. I know. I will grab my junk. That will be our secret signal to double time them. I just hope they don’t be enjoying it too much.

Clouds, Tits,
Spartacus



1 comment:

edutcher said...

Spartacus is polling 0 among blacks.