Friday, February 15, 2019

1 in 4 Americans pass US citizenship test.

Pffft. Liar.

This is a link on Drudge to Washington Examiner. I didn't even read it.  Apparently they're saying only Vermont passed by just over 50%. What a load. They probably went to Dumbassville and tested a couple of dopes and meth-heads then claimed they sampled the whole country.

Let's take a verisimilitude US citizenship exam. Right now.

Because all you guys are smarter than that.

Here's one.

Oh for Christ's sake, these are the stupidest f'k'n questions you've ever seen and multiple choices are ree-dick-a-less.

What a f'k'n load of crap. How offensive.

7 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I took the test sometime in the mid 80's. I like to say I aced it, but I don't remember exactly. Lived in Jersey City NJ at the time.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

verisimilitude: the appearance of being true or real.

I recalled it's Spanish antonym from a Ricardo Montaner song...

Y me quede en suspenso
Con una historia breve
En los niveles mas bajos
De mis latidos del corazón
Entre lo inverosímil de mis frustraciones
Aletargado en el tiempo
Obsesionado con verte
Se enrojecieron mis ojos
Se marchitaba mi mente


inverosímil translates as improbable.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I missed two. The who can vote question and one of the two longest rivers.

I don't recall those from the test I took in the 80's.

edutcher said...

Aced it. The rivers one made me stop and think.

anybody with a mildly decent education should pass it.

AllenS said...

I missed one. The one about why people wanted to come here. I picked for religious freedom.

Dad Bones said...

Aced it. Now I can feel smart for a few minutes.

Some Seppo said...

They asked for ONE reason people emigrated to the New World, but their correct answer (all of the above) is THREE reasons. Idiots.