Monday, June 15, 2015

What mild inconveniences make you think...

"it's 1715, I shouldn't have to deal with this shit"?

Top voted Reddit comments...
when my sidebitch gets smallpox tbh (to be honest)

Petty criminals. Isn't there some vast undiscovered land where we could send them so they stop stinking up the prison hulks?

My wife telling me I shouldn't be drinking. It's 5 o'clock now and I'm sick of hearing her say it all day long.
Oh, you meant the year

As a black man, pretty much everything.
Fuck this shit, man. 
What is the deal with stagecoach food?

4 comments:

ricpic said...

It's those farmers north of the Bowery letting their pigs roam free. Dreadful inconvenience.

Methadras said...

You mean I have to walk to a small shack and take a piss and a shit in a hole? Really?

bagoh20 said...

I often think that the ending of "War of the Worlds" was unfortunate, and if they ever do come that we should require vaccination of all aliens before allowing them to enter our airspace.

edutcher said...

Actually, you either drink a lot of booze or something like tea or the new craze, coffee, because nobody can trust the water.