Sunday, June 28, 2015

David Sweat, shot and in custody



Oops. Wrong video. I think that's yakkity-sax, because it's a saxophone and it sure is yakkity. Written a long time ago by Benny Hill, what the heck, this is America, we re-write history over here, we X out the parts we don't like, and I mean X out all over the place all at once, overnight, like taboo. Instant taboo. Just like that. We're that flexible. Like Japanese teach their young and impressionable about the atomic bomb dropped on them by United States but avoid teaching about Japanese aggression that brought on and kept the whole thing going to the bitter bitter bitter end. Just like Soviets did, alter photographs to eliminate people from their brand new history, and how we laughed and laughed at such systems that do such. We do that too now. And, man, do we ever. And we rewrite laws, adjudicated as they're legislated and however many times necessary to get the darn things to say whatever we'll have them intend, even intentions clearly unintended, even as their authors are on record repeatedly stating the opposite intentions. The exact opposite intention. This is Obama administration's America presently with its Boehner House, McConnell Senate and Roberts Court. The government that cannot keep its own personnel files secret and will have all of yours. 

We're all, *puts on stern German accent* "Your papers are in order, you may board the plane" for real. Real for you, pure theater otherwise. And everybody all over the world knows this about us. 

As for David Sweat, honestly, I understand he's convicted murderer, obviously an exceedingly manipulative guy, the worst ever and dangerous, but after Cuomo, or Son of Cuomo, dynastic king of New York if I have my American political families right,  interjected disastrously then even with all that against the fugitive my interest shifted to him. I hope he wins. Too bad. Shot and caught. I don't get my sinister wish. It wasn't just Cuomo that caused loyalty to shift to the felon. I know it's wrong, but that's what happened inside me while watching events unfold. I'm glad people who helped them are punished while I'm still bummed both crooks were shot. No I'm not. Yes I am. No I'm not. Maybe I'm torn. Maybe I wanted the crook to make it to Canada. That's romantic. But here is how we know that YOU meaning all youz guys charged with containing and chasing, were never really that interested in any serious management at all. In the background, this Fox video seemed strange to viewers. Giggling boys expected tighter security than what shows casually by chance.


YouTube comments: *sigh* the tower is at the corner. An outside vendor is delivering lunch to the guards.

This is their tower lunch-delivery system. This is America. 

11 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Matt was shot 3 times in the head and Sweat was shot twice in the back. Don't white convicts lives matter??

edutcher said...

One round, behind the left ear.

No trial, no reports to file.

Wonder if this guy has a "manifesto", too.

Lots of American flags.

Y'know, KKK slaver.

We'll pull down the Lincoln Memorial and the Marines' Iwo Jima.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

A song for the occasion. Meet me in the woods

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

"There's a bag going right up the wall there... on TV . haha.."

that is funny

So Clintonian.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

What's in that bag going up up up over the prison wall?

Lois Lerner's e-mails? Hillary's server? Power tools? drugs? sex toys?

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Lunch? no way man. Power tools.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Gretta investigates.

(irritating ads up front)

chickelit said...

You really should live-tweet, April.

William said...

Joyce Mitchell now has an outside shot at making early parole. She has had the worst walk of shame in history. I don't feel sorry for her, but the punishment has fit the crime.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Sorry to be so crude. Instead of sex toys, i meant - cigars?

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Is live tweet the same as twitter? I remain blissfully ignorant of this technology.