Monday, February 29, 2016

Like a Doll's Eye!


Quint: [Quint first scratches the chalk board to get everyone's attention] Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this Trump for you and improve your blog, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad Commentors. Talking about things that interest them in their own voice. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This Trump, swallow your blog whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis.  But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my self-important sense of myself over any sort of good fellowship. I'll find the sweet spot for you blog, but I'll decrease the number of comments, and just give you people who think the way I think. All one of them. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. These peons are just not as smart as me. I am a world travel who got parking tickets on three continents. Because I am a driver. Just obey me and my opinions for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the toupee, the whole damn Trump. And all the reality show rubes who kiss his puffy ass will be gone. Giving clicks and comments on some other blog.

1 comment:

bagoh20 said...

That does look like Trump's bite radius. Scoops up sucker fish by the basket.