Saturday, July 11, 2020

It's all a lie

This post was inspired by MamaM, whose very touching words from behind enemy lines inspired me.



That's a photo of George Floyd and the officer accused of killing him. You will note Officer J. Alexander Kueng is not white. You will also not he is nowhere near the size of George Floyd. As I noted in a comment, the autopsy said Floyd died from an OD of fenanyl and meth (when you read how, be ready to roll your eyes).

We must all ask ourselves, if we were the cop and had a guy that big freaking out, how do you subdue him?

Here's a link to the https://www.startribune.com/read-the-transcript-of-thomas-lane-s-body-camera-footage/571678791/transcript from the cop's body cam.

I'm also linking the https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/must-read-body-cam-transcript-tells-different-story-death-george-floyd/post from Gateway, which contains pertinent background material such as the fact the Minneapolis (or Mogadishu On The Mississippi, as the locals call it) DA withheld all this while the country was burning.

So, how does this relate to Mama's post?  Simply that the Lefties, all of them, are lying; whether it is Kung Flu or race issues or the economy or anything else. When I was a lad 50 years ago, I read a piece in the local paper saying how the Establishment always lied if the truth didn't fit the narrative. That never rang true to me and I started watching the news a little more carefully and began to realize it wasn't the Establishment that was lying.

That was before I heard the line, presumably from Uncle Saul, "Accuse them of what we do". There are those who challenge it was Uncle Saul, but it certainly sounds like him.

Today, the hippies are the Establishment and they lie whether the truth fits or not.

10 comments:

Trooper York said...

Brilliant post ed.

I am so happy you decided to join us.

You posts have been consistently well written, informative and engrossing.

Top notch stuff.

Carry on MacDuff.

The Dude said...

We have a good bunch of contributors now. This place is getting too classy for us, Troop. Speaking of which, how is Wilma doing these days?

ndspinelli said...

Congrats edutcher. I commend the blog leaders for giving a mongoloid a chance to write posts.

edutcher said...

Who might that be?

MamaM said...

I'm curious as well. I hope ND returns to respond.

The transcripts were an eye-opener, edutcher. Thanks for the links. Reading all 82 pages from the two junior officer's cam recordings, I was surprised to see how much patience and protocol was employed and present in their interactions with Floyd, up to their senior officer's decision to leave his knee on Floyd's neck for as long as he did.

What also came through was the amount of impairment, anxiety, fear, repetitive speech, voluntary and involuntary body movement, and inability to comprehend and follow directives that was exhibited and manifesting along with the side effects from drugs he'd ingested.

The Dude said...

Fentanyl is a hell of a drug.

ndspinelli said...

I was referring to edutcher as a mongoloid. If I misdiagnosed the retardation I apologize. Fetal alcohol syndrome? On the spectrum?

MamaM said...

What prompts that type of comment/response from you ND? Ugly as some form of joke?? If so I'm not laughing. It sounds like a drive by from a comment cretin.

Trooper York said...

Hey just because Lisa gave a Pete Rose haircut that doesn't make me a retard. Just sayn'

ndspinelli said...

I always saw myself as an uncommon cretin. My unique DNA and fingerprints being supporting evidence.