Tuesday, July 21, 2020

I wish I could drink Red Bull but I my heart can't take it.


To continue with a theme let's praise the management of Red Bull. The CEO fired two executives who tried to install a Black Lives Mater forced ideology on the Brand. From the Daily Maiil:

"Red Bull has fired two top executives in the US who had lobbied for more diversity in the company and were blamed for the leak of a letter that criticized its 'public silence' on Black Lives Matter. 
North America chief executive Stefan Kozak and North America president and chief marketing officer Amy Taylor were let go, the energy drink company said Tuesday. 
While Red Bull employees in the US have been pressing for the company to be more vocal about racism, Red Bull's billionaire CEO Dietrich Mateschitz is a Donald Trump admirer who has spoken out against 'political correctness'."
This is perfect. Instead of bowing dow and taking a knee which everyone from the NFL to the NYPD has done this Kraut just fired the social justice warriors and said no racial discrimination is alllowed. That includes discrimination against white people.
Revolutionary! Epic! Unheard of in this day and age!
When Red Bull first came out the wife put it in the bar she was managing. They were one of the first bars in NYC to stock it and sell cocktails like Red Bull and Vodka! So they were very lloyal to us.. When we opened the store they did a big promotion on our opening with free Red Bull and gave us fifty cases.
They are great company. I know most of us are too old and sick to drink it but buy a case for your grandkids. That's what I am going to do!

6 comments:

chickelit said...

Red Bull is rich in taurine, a substance originally extracted from bull semen and ox bile, whence the name. I'm not sure if it's an aphrodisiac or not. Maybe sixty can enlighten us.

The Dude said...

LOL - I have yet to consume an energy drink stronger than Coca Cola - they have never been my thing. I think Trooper has more experience with such concoctions, and based on the stories he posts I think we have our answer.

chickelit said...

Had I said "originally drawn from" rather than "originally extracted from," would I get WASP privilege bonus or malus?

chickelit said...

The word "drawn" is intriguing because it can mean both "extracted" and "sketched."

Discuss

The Dude said...

It also means pull or stretch.

Back when I was playing 8 ball in Fort Collins I learned how to put backspin on the cue ball to draw it back. However, I was not drawn to that sport.

Too draughty.

Dad Bones said...

I enjoy watching the players who have drawn enough draughts down their throats that their huge guts have to be positioned just so on the edge of the table before they line up a shot.