Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Backdoor Censorship?


It seems that google is doing some "Backdoor censorship."

When I went on my phone this morning to check out some of my favorite blogs the address for the Don Surber Blog did not come up. This is one of ed's favorites and he is an excellent Pro Trump true conservative site that I check every morning. I had to go back door. So to speak.

I clicked on his Amazon page that had some his blog posts and got on the site that way. It appears to ok on the computer because I already had it cached but it was impossible to directly access on my phone where I do most of my reading these days.

I think google is deliberately hiding and blocking sites that are Pro Trump. This really sucks because I don't want to waste time searching them out.

I really really hope they don't start doing that to Instagram because I can't have them blocking my all time favorite site "Babes for Trump."

Then I will really have to go back door.


Added: It looks like they changed it this afternoon after a bunch of protest from many conservative sites. But I will keep an eye on it. So to speak.

1 comment:

edutcher said...

Some nice tush.

I know a lady who would love something like that, but she is married...