Thursday, July 9, 2020

I wrote it and then I deleted it


I wrote a whole post about how the stars of the show Glee were doomed but I deleted it. I thought about and I thought that some of my coauthors might not want to be associated with my thoughts.

I thought about the thought police who might find the post and try to destroy me and mine.

It is just not worth it anymore. You can't count on the First Amendment to protect you. You can't count on the government or the law to protect you.

You are on your own.

After the scandal the greatest star had to change his name. To both ask for forgiveness and make a problem:

Will B. Goode.

5 comments:

The Dude said...

It's good to have role models.

deborah said...

Trooper, if you drew back it must have been REALLY BAD lol. And then you post the Dylan Donut poem. Go stand in the corner.

Trooper York said...

Not bad debbie. Just against the gays and you know what that means. They will flounce around and attack.

They would scratch your eyes out.

MamaM said...

They would scratch your eyes out.

Maybe trotting out the old "I have a dream" joke for another run would be the type of poke they'd appreciate. Or not.

As for the Dylan Donut poem, its amazing to see how much frosting, age and donuts can change things!

MamaM said...

Oops, rage for age. That poem was a piece of work without intervention.

Your forbearance, such as it is, is appreciated. As with the frosting and donut exchange, a little goes a looooooong way these days.